• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 20
EDITED_BY: vitalyo (1256335547)

Live to love, and love to live.

Total posts: 382
Posted:very good idea. Malcolm?

A conspiracy of silence speaks louder than words...

HOP admin
Total posts: 985
Posted:Chat IRC

Is that what you mean?

Maybe I should make the link on the top of each page.

"May your balls always burn"

back from the dead...sort of
Total posts: 884
Posted:That would be good. I've been unable to check for two days, and I come back now to over two pages of new topics. I've been here for an hour already...not even out of the social section yet.

Vitaly, still on for Saturday?

old hand
Total posts: 877
Posted:I think Irc chat might be too complicated for some people and they may not want to download a whole new program to chat. Maybe we should get a java based chatroom to see how the reaction is. That way all you need to do is click a button a viola, your logged in and chatting.

purple penguin- soon to be
Total posts: 478
Posted:java-based would definatly be a good idea, along side the message boards. the alternate is to go through somethimg like the yahoo groups thing, but in truth the message boards are more covieniant then that (sorry just realised how unhelpfull that was, my bad). if you come up with anything let us know

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place