Forums > Social Chat > I have to learn this stuff.........

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
_VT_SILVER Member
Your Face!
1,173 posts

Posted:
India HotelAlphaVictorEcho TangoOscar LimaEchoAlphaRomeoNovember TangoHotelEcho PapaHotelOscarNovemberEchoTangoIndiaCharlie AlphaLimaPapaHotelAlpaBravoEchoTango FoxtrotOscarRomeo TangoHotelEcho Uniform.Sierra. AlphaRomeoMikeYankee, SierraOscar IndiaFoxtrot AlphaNovemberYankeeOscarNovemberEchoe CharlieAlphaNovember TangoAlphaKiloEcho TangoHotelEcho TangoIndiaMikeEcho TangoOscar HotelEchoLimaPapa, IndiaTango WhiskeyIndiaLimaLima BravoEcho MikeUniformCharlieHotel AlphaPapaPappaRomeoEchoCharlieIndiaAlphaTangoEchoDelta.
EDITED_BY: VictorTango (1085349309)

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
OscarKiloAlphaYankee, India WhiskeyAlphaSierra GolfOscarIndiaNovemberGolf TangoOscar RomeoEchoAlphaDelta TangoHotelIndiaSierra WhiskeyOscarLimaEcho TangoHotelRomeoAlphaDelta, BravoUniformTango, IndiaTango'Sierra SierraOscarOscarOscarOscar LimaOscarNovemberGolf TangoOscar RomeoEachoAlphaDelta!

SierraOscar, India'Mike JulietUniformSierraTango GolfOscarIndiaNovemberGolf TangoOscar SierraAlphaYAnkee TangoHotelAlphaTango "Quebec" IndiaSierra "Quebec", AlphaNovemberDelta TangoHotelAlphaTango IndiaTango'Sierra Alpha PapaRomeoOscarVictorIndiaNovemberCharlieEcho IndiaNovember CharlieAlphaNovemberAlphaDeltaAlpha! AlphaLimaSierraOscar, India KiloEchoEchoPapa MikeIndiaX-RayIndiaNovemberGolf IndiaTango UniformPapa WhiskeyIndiaTangoHotel TangoHotelEcho GolfRomeoEchoEchoKilo AlphaLimaPapaHotelAlphaBravoTango. EchoVictorEchoRomeoYankee TangoIndiaMikeEcho India GolfOscar TangoOscar TangoYankeePapaEcho "Bravo", India WhiskeyRomeoIndiaTangoEcho "BravoEchoTangoApha".

>.<

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
fragst mich, wo wir gewesen sind...
du fehlst hier

_VT_SILVER Member
Your Face!
1,173 posts

Posted:
India KiloEchoPapaTango MikeIndiaX-rayIndiaNovemberGolf UniformPapa BravoRomeoAlphaVictorOscar FoxtrotOscarRomeo BravoEchoTangoAlpha AlphaTango FoxtrotIndiaRomeoSierraTango. wink India WhiskeyAlphoSierra AlphaLimaSierraOscar MikeIndiaX-rayIndiaNovemberGolf UniformPapa UniformNovemberIndiaFoxtrotOscarRomeoMike WhiskeyIndiaTangoHotel UniformMikeBravoEchoLimaLimaAlpha. confused NovemberOscarWhiskey IndiaTango'Sierra AlphaLimaLima GolfOscarOscarDelta. biggrin

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
ok you know you are really bored when you take the time to read all that. me...i'm only half bored. i got tired by the 8th post or so

biggrin

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
PapaOscarUniformNovemberCharlieEcho! PapaLimaEchoAlphaSierraEcho! NovemberOscar PapaLimaAlphaIndiaNovember EchoNovemberGolfLimaIndiaSierraHotel IndiaNovember HotelEchoRomeoEcho!

BravoAlphaDelta GolfIndiaRomeoLima! spank

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
OscarOscarPapaSierra MikeYankee BravoAlphaDelta

India GolfUniformEchoSierraSierra India NovemberEchoEchoDelta Alpha SierraPapaAlphaNovemberKiloIndiaNovemberGolf

**GolfIndiaGolfGolfLimaEchoSiera**

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

RosscoOfficial HoP hobbity potato monster!
434 posts

Posted:
spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

TangoHotelEchoRomeoEcho YankyOscarUniform GolfOscar PapaOscarUniformNovemberCharlieEcho!

O.B.E.S.E. Official Potato man.

Remeber kids.... Its all fun and games until someone loses a bol**ck! biggrin

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
*SierraPapaRomeoAlfaYankeeSierra EchoVictorEchoRomeoYankeeOscarNovemberEcho WhiskeyIndiaTangoHotel Alpha SierraUniformPapaEchoRomeoSierraOscarAlfaKiloEchoRomeo*

ubbloco ubbloco ubbloco ubbloco ubbloco ubbloco ubbloco ubbloco

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
*BravoUniformMikePapa*

WhiskeyHotelAlphaTango HotelAlphaPapaPapaEchoNovemberEchoDelta? DeltaIndiaDelta PapaEchoOscarPapaLimaEcho GolfEchoTango TangoIndiaRomeoEchoDelta OscarFoxtrot TangoHotelIndiaSierra?

WhiskeyIndiaMikePapaSierra.

rolleyes

-Mike

_VT_SILVER Member
Your Face!
1,173 posts

Posted:
SierraOscarRomeoRomeoYankee, India'VictorEcho BravoEchoEchoNovember AlpaWhiskeyAlphaYankee TangoHotelEcho PapaAlphaSierraTango CharlieOscarUniformPapaLimaEcho DeltaAlphaYankeeSierra.

-Albert Einstein-

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
YankeeEchoAlphaHotel.

IndiaNovemberCharlieIndiaDeltaEchoNovemberEchoTangoAlphaLimaLimaYankee, VictorTango GolfOscarTango MikeAlphaRomeoRomeoIndiaEchoDelta!!!!!!!!!!!!

JulietUniformSierraTango FoxtrotYankeeIndia.

-Mike

_VT_SILVER Member
Your Face!
1,173 posts

Posted:
YankeeUniformPapa

-Albert Einstein-

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
YankeeOscarUniform GolfOscarTango MikeAlphaRomeoRomeoIndiaEchoDelta?!?

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

phinnot just a juggler...
101 posts

Posted:
WhiskeyOscarWhiskey! smile

CharlieOscarNovemberGolfRomeoAlphaTangoUniformLimaAlphaTangoIglooOscarNovemberSierra VictorTango beerchug

phin

"look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man and work like a dog"

Page: