Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > question about fire nights in meilbourne...!!

Login/Join to Participate

spherespinnermember
38 posts

Posted:
Hey there!! smile

Just a quick question for those of u that hang out in Melbourne...... what is the fire scene like over winter???...... do people cringe and hide in the warmth of houses... or brave the cold and spin on....!!!? biggrin

Am currently in NZ but deciding where to head next... needs to be a place where there is plenty of spinning going on.... sooo... whatz it like in your fiery circles....?? cool

ta in advance... hugs.. and happy spinning....
weavesmiley

smile
Start chasing dreams.... one day u may catch them..

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
the official [Old link] is probably a good place to start for info and contacts.

if you ever head up sydney way, let me know!

cheers. beerchug

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
to be honest the fire scene dims somewhat during the cholder, darker months of the middle of the yeer.
hardened nuts twirl throughout the yeer though smile meet you on any wednesday night!
hug

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

spherespinnermember
38 posts

Posted:
Hey there... biggrin

thanx for the advise both of u.... that Melbourne fire thread did provide me with a wee look into your community.... glad to hear there are some nutty spinners out there who will brave the nights... no matter the cold.... i did fire in the snow in Edinburgh once.... and it was brilliant... apart from dodging the snow balls whilst spinning..! redface

hope to catch ya sometime.......
happy twirling.....
weavesmiley

smile
Start chasing dreams.... one day u may catch them..