• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

ben-ja-men
GOLD Member since Jun 2003

ben-ja-men

just lost .... evil init

Total posts: 2474
Posted:i have finally started playing round with doubles n crosses n yeah yesterday i tried a little contact with doubles n i was just so excited i couldnt wait to get the move down anywhere near properly so anyway heres the link

http://www.newmediadogs.com/~firetwirler/doubles-contact.avi
br>

ill replace it with a better one once i get it down properly ubbrollsmile

betterish one

http://www.soton-firespinning.co.uk/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=3

EDITED_BY: ben-ja-men (1088779940)

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Delete Topic

duvan

duvan

ancient oachkatzlschwoaf

Total posts: 249
Posted:yeaaaaah that's a nice one
really beautifull and inspiring

Delete

MikeIcon
GOLD Member since Mar 2003

MikeIcon

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 2109
Posted:Dun work frown

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

Delete

ben-ja-men

ben-ja-men

just lost .... evil init

Posted:works for me, um i can email it to u if u like its 700 kb just the one move smile

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Delete

MikeIcon
GOLD Member since Mar 2003

MikeIcon

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 2109
Posted:Got it to work now, thanks.

From the title, I thought you were doing contact with 2 crosses hehe. Had me fiendishly wanting to see that. Still a nice move, even for just 1 cross biggrin

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

Delete

ben-ja-men

ben-ja-men

just lost .... evil init

Posted:lol mmm maybe thats a tad misleading and edited

Delete

strugz
BRONZE Member since Mar 2002

strugz

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3964
Posted:Good stuff Ben biggrin

Ive been playing wiv cross staff for the last few weeks - it has been my latest mission, however i never thought of contact cross ubbidea

Man i wish i wasnt at work - - am now thinking of excuses to finish early weavesmiley

Get in touch when you hit UK!!

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

Delete

ben-ja-men

ben-ja-men

just lost .... evil init

Posted:ill definately get in touch when im in the uk, sooooo many ppl i wanna meet smile

Delete

duballstar
SILVER Member since Sep 2003

duballstar

slack rating - 9.5

Total posts: 2216
Posted:hey man... that looks sweet when they split! clap

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Delete

Dunc
GOLD Member since Aug 2003

Dunc

playing the days away

Total posts: 7263
Posted:Sweet Ben, sweet. I wish I could staff! I like how you seperate them over your head. cool cool cool biggrin

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Delete

eeek

Total posts: 38
Posted:man man man

i have just figured out how the moves in 'contact or something like it' work and now you come with THIS!! omg i LOVE it!

but it means i have to work even harder wink

thx!

Delete

UCOF
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:ahhh.... so thats what you look like...

biggrin

Delete

BamBam

BamBam

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 1810
Posted:Ucof could you thwack biggrin biggrin it onto a cd for me please ubbangel then I'll pick it up when I come to your PARTY ubbloco ubbloco

Bammy
hug

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

Delete

DeepSoulSheep
GOLD Member since Sep 2002

DeepSoulSheep

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 2617
Posted:Nice one dude. Even taking it off early in cross formation earlier than you're aspiring for (as you'd be able to do now) is a well wicked move.

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

Delete

mo-seph

mo-seph

enthusiast

Total posts: 524
Posted:Lovely mate! Really nice biggrin biggrin biggrin

monkeys ate my brain

Delete

UCOF
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:or....you could come to the partee and let me copy you whatever videos and codecs you need.....if my computer is working by then of course.... rolleyes

hug

Delete

bender
GOLD Member since Nov 2001

still can't believe it's not butter

Total posts: 6979
Posted:That's gotta be one of the best staff movements i's ever laid my eyes on. smile

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Delete

ben-ja-men

ben-ja-men

just lost .... evil init

Posted:ok so i still havnt really got it down properly but theres a couple of other bits n pieces n a much longer run of the above mentioned move. its kindly being hosted by mr strugz

http://www.soton-firespinning.co.uk/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=3

Delete

Klaymen

Total posts: 180
Posted:I'm not much of a contact man at ALL, but the first move in the video, I have to say, it's damn damn fine.

- Klaymen

Delete

Psi

boing

Total posts: 529
Posted:mmmm ubblove contact crosses

ben, have you tried the horizontal overhead ones yet ? Loads of stuff you can do with those .. bluecat is the man to ask wink

Mike biggrin

Delete