Page:
ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
so the last few weeks have been like a hollywood romance movie for me, lots of beautiful sunset walks along the beach and other hollywood type moments heartubbloveheart , now my love is back in the uk frown but we are meeting in paris before the ejc biggrin then going back to the uk for atleast 2 months possibly more if things work out nicely study wise. i think we will be based in cornwall but planning to travel all round the uk so if u have a wicked local meet that i *have* to come to or if ud be willing to offer us a place to stay let me know smile
tis so exciting will be my first trip out of oz
ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
hug

Chin up Ben - whatever has happend biggrin

Come to Falmouth and all will be better biggrin

hug

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
thanx for all the pms n nice messages lifes odd but hey im in london so it cant all be bad and ive had lots of revelations so tis good.

mcp im definately up for some twirling fun if you need a place to stay your welcome to stay with me if got a place nearish to islington (hol something *shrugs*)

strugz ill see ya at falmouth

mike we have to hook up after ejc smile

eric cheers buddy maybe see you in europe somewhere after u get some cash smile

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Yeah sweet man. I'm staying in my dads work flat that has a wicked roof garden perfect for spinning while watching the rest of london... If I come back early enough I'll definately come see ya, or if you're at spitz... or if you aren't doing anything tomorrow...? (saturday...) I have a hand-me-down mobile now... I'll pm you the number. hug

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
hey man, was good to meet you last night biggrin thank you sooo much for all the staff stuff you showed me! hug have fun in falmouth + hopefully i'll see you again while you're still over in this green and pleasant land...

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

prosparityfireSILVER Member
13 posts

Posted:
Well, I definetly want to make the journey before you get on the boat back to Ozwave, unfortunate it will be during the coldest weather youll probably have ever experienced in this lifeeek and not the most durable to do firetwirling. But itll be rather righteous to crash in Islington or wherever you may bethankx, and then move onto Belgium and whatnot. Good to hear from you, and I REALLY want to see all this staff people are talking about.

I just picked up the elbow wraps but dont know whats the next move I should start to work at? Any ideas would greatly appreciated. bounce2

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

i love you
EDITED_BY: Josh (1092207142)

Step (el-nombrie)

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
ahh please edit that post so it doesn't stretch the screen, that's really annoying!

yeah just wanted to drop in a quick message Ben, twas good to meet you and if luck and money prevails I may just make it to Falmouth biggrinyay!

I never really got to have a proper spin with you, but may be we could exchange ideas on your contact skills for my mop dancing sometime!! wink

It'd be good to meet up again soon hug

there's nothing quite as fulfilling as a tasty airwrap

if you're full of sh!t, at least you're fertile

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
what was the name of that pianist again man? i've forgotten already... rolleyes

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
was it james?

Step (el-nombrie)

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
charlie sneller the song was raindrops

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
and still confused !

Step (el-nombrie)

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
meditate do a search then listen and all will be clear

Page: