Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
My liege, all hail thee for this mystical images yonder! Much rejoicing has it begotten!
But Hark! there is indeed much wackiness in the thumbnailing of the kingdom! Thine shall continue Ultima speaketh until Lord Blackthorn restores honour to the roll.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
i cant get on the page!...
it could be that work make me use a pathetic $12,000 unix box, or stupid old netscape navigator, but all I get is the standard header with the links and no page content... the rest of the site is fine from work, and about all that is keeping me sane on this fine tuesday

I will check when I get home to my $250 PC... Im sure I wont have any problems from there!

you can take the cat out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the cat

shizN0Tmember
184 posts

Posted:
really digging the gallery, but uhhh...
my thumbnails are hosed too.

I smell something burning.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by catboy:
it could be that work make me use a pathetic $12,000 unix box
Heathen infidel! hast mine crappeth warcraft dribble taught thee nought? Sully not the name of the Penguin one, for the wrath of Unix dwarfs thy Blue screen of death! have at thee!

/puts medication down
Oh and if it hasn't been said yet, the gallery bit rawks! it takes like no time to register, and the 30K uploads happen so fast that I aged backwards during the transfer.
What ho!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
Im in love with that 1st led poi photo!!! its incredible!!!!!!!!

Fire... A bushmans telly

Twirl'N'BurnBooojakasha
121 posts

Posted:
Hey Malcom just a thanks for the gallery. I'll be putting some pics on it as soon as I can get my hands on a scanner. I think it is a really good way to build on the community that we have going here.
Regards,
Twirl'N'Burn

Simply an excuse to play with fire.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Malcom, if we put photos into the personal galleries, will they also go into the main HoP gallery automatically?

Peace.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

regulaemember
23 posts

Posted:
great!!! its really cool we now can post pics here

i just came from a foto shoot with my fire poi...the pics turned out great! i feel like the first time firetwirlin, hope to post them tomorrow.

thanks again Malcolm

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
I have the same prob as catboy (no no that problem;), the browser problem).

I can see the headers, but nothing else. The 'events' link is exactly the same problem for me - headers, but little else.

catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
Ispoketotheisdepartmethereadtheyaiditwasthehampsterwhichpowersmycomputer,adthathiswheelwasgettigstuck... adowtoaddisulttoijurymydamspacearadallthekeysattheottomofthekeyoardhavestopp edworkig...ithikitmightethecoffeeijustspilledallovertheplace...sorryforthecrappost, iwillcomeackwhemycomputerISTADUMHP-UIXOX.... AAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[ 11 May 2002, 01:03: Message edited by: Malcolm ]

you can take the cat out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the cat

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
I really like the idea, and the pictures that are up so far are awesome. I was also about the fourth person to create an account. My only bitch is that all of my pictures are too big to upload. Could one of you savvy computer peeps out there please tell me how to compress the file? They are all around 250k.

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

Peregrinemember
428 posts

Posted:
malcom,

if you already have photoshop 5, you can use the automate/actions to batch process resizing and saving a bunch of pictures at the same time. it takes a little file management to set them up to go but once done it works really well.

let me know if I can help you out with this
(I use photoshop 5 too in the office because we are too cheap to upgrade!)

Pere

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
You rock, Malcolm!

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

Peregrinemember
428 posts

Posted:
ooh now the cats out of the bag.

I can ask the server guys i know if they know of something...im a graphic designer not a programmer !
actually im a zoologist not an architect...no, wait...uhm....

Pere

The_Real_Sean_ABRONZE Member
Flirts with Death Way To Much.
8 posts

Posted:
Hey For some reason I can't upload any pix or set up a personal gallery What do I need to do Help Any one Plz.... Who know maybe I am just trying to hard

The Real Sean - Why is it only dragons have fire breath... Oh, I see.

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
the forum was recently renovated and bugs are still being sorted out, one of which is the galleries.

give it time. smile

edit: (p.s. WOOOAH megabump!)
EDITED_BY: Mr Majestik (1221971618)

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

MokaGOLD Member
is a medium/large scary man
420 posts

Posted:
Ditto on the not being able to upload photos? *crosses fingers and hopes it'll be up by just after CG* =P

Contact juggling was invented by dung beetles.