Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > WORLD JUGGLING DAY - JUNE 19th (Worldwide)

Login/Join to Participate

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Heads up folks, June 19th (Sat) is WORLD JUGGLING DAY - juggle weavesmiley juggle There are a whole lot of events wordwide already too. If there is not something organised in your town (or country!), why not organise something yourself?

Alas I have an exam that morning, so I'm not going to get proactive on behalf of Londoners, though if someone should feel like organising something on Clapham Common I'll be finished by 1pm and my school is opposite the common wink biggrin

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Ahhh, I shall be seeing the Red Hot Chili's in Hyde Park that day, but may well take some token gestures along anyway smile

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:
You know me...I might be travelling up north to the Lakes for this event. If I can't make it up there I will more than likely come along to the one in Clapham. You might even get a routine of some kind out of me!!
juggle
Hex

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
i should be hanging around clapham common with a bunch of jugglers.
but that's not exactly a special arrangement for wjd really is it ubblol

Quote:

You might even get a routine of some kind out of me!!
juggle
Hex

biggrin twas like blood from a stone... until now!

is there a 5b one on the go too then...?

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:
Quote:

twas like blood from a stone... until now!

Cheeky, but true

Sorry to disappoint but I have no 5ball routine as yet. confused

However...I do have to have one ready for the weekend after WJD so chances are I could do something along those lines.

For those at BJC, Sunday morning, 24hr sports hall 4am...fancy another? I have something ready ubbrollsmile

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
yes please.
hug

i'll be rehearsing like mad so as to be able to juggle in a feild in pilton....

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:
Excellent Rob

Are you coming down for it? Have you got that 744 start yet?

juggle

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
glasto, not WJD...

no. not been juggling cause of [censored] hand. but getting better, and ready to restart in a few days methinks. then back to clubs in a week or two(gotta rehearse for Graz....)

love
R

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:
I thought I would bring this one out of the archive...is anyone up for a meeting on the 19th on Clapham Common?

If anyone is interested I think there should be a renegade of some sort, where everyone should get up and do something, even if it's crap... rolleyes

Oh by the way this goes out to anyone into object manipulation of any kind.

Will
EDITED_BY: Hexagonic (1086620396)

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
I finish my exam 11-ish so will head to the common for a couple of hours. However as its Kota's birthday weekend I am at his command so will be leaving the common around 2.

Does lifting a beer can to one's mouth also count as object manpulation? If so plan on doing some of that on Saturday biggrin as well as weavesmiley juggleafter manipulating some body tissues in the morning ubbrollsmile

So if anyone fancies an early start; 11.30 /12 ish on WJD - drop me a PM, will possibly park myself nearer the pub as I will have lots of bags with me.

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats