cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
woo hoo!! i got my belly peirced on saturday, and oh how I screamed!! the pain of it!!
id like 2 take this oppurtunity 2 say: woohoo!! and ouch!! lol.

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
well, not having any peircings myself (something about needing to keep a job) I can't say I know your pain. but I'll bet it looks great and is worth the agony. and like someone said in a previous post, be careful with those waist wraps.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

Celestemember
48 posts

Posted:
Congrats on the new jewelry! Definately becareful with the Poi, and remember peircing is addictive!

Life is serious, but art is fun!

Kendermember
33 posts

Posted:
Congrats on the piercing! Celeste is right tho, they can be very addictive! I have both ears pierced, one pierced twice & both nips as well. My girlfriend got her nose done at the same time I got the nips & shes talkin about getting hers done as well. I cant tell you how bad it hurt! If your belly hurt half as bad as those then I feel for ya!

poppymember
15 posts

Posted:
piercings are great. i used to have 5 earrings, a nose stud and labret stud whilst i was backpacking Europe and South Africa. Coming back to Australia though, people think i'm a freak and work is very hard to get (i'v been unemployed for 5 months and for interviews i have to wear clear jewelry), people always stare as well. i'v ended up taking out my nose stud and one of my earrings and i'v changed my labret stud to the smallest size possible.
i really love piercings, but facial jewerly can cause alot of hassles. luckily my nose didn't scar too much, but there's still a little indent where the piercing was. i'm told labrets scar pretty bad so i'l be keeping that one in for quite awhile. It rips your gums alot though, so mine will be coming out within the year, before i'v fucked up my front gums completely.
enjoy your new piercing

Acid Damagemember
5 posts

Posted:
Congrats!!!

I was 16 I decided to get an ear peircing. Since then I have got 5 ear peircing, an eyebrow and a tongue peirced. oh at a tattoo of a gecko.

Oh and by the way I live in Brisbane(Australia) too and people dont seem to mind my peircings. I have a full time job - didnt find it hard getting one.

kAte*member
15 posts

Posted:
*yay* belly piercings are rad

i have my belly done with a lil turquoise charm on it... best thing i ever did! hehe

as for the getting jobs thing... im from brisbane too, and im having a bit of trouble just finding part time werk with a nose ring and messy, kinda-dreaded hair... i think its different in the 'burbs though, people tend to be more reserved. and i figure if they dont wanna employ me for who i am then i dont wanna work there anyway!

*seriously contemplates that tiny septum ring she's wanted for ages*

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
living in nevada there is no way you can get/keep a full time job with any visible peircing in my career field (lab testing), unless you get lucky. and the only peircing I would want that isn't visible, is a place no needle is coming anywhere near.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Congratulations on the new piercing. Just remember to clean it well, but not too often. I had my nipples done twice. The first time they were peirced too shallow and kind of crooked and the right one migrated out. Cold drafts were definitely not my friends then! The new ones have been in for about a year and half now and haven't budged.
Still need to get my ears peirced and my nose. Maybe the belly when I get back from Europe.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.