Forums > Social Chat > I just carn't work it out!

Login/Join to Participate

Urban_Culturemember
89 posts

Posted:
High every1
ive bin doin poi 4 quite a while now n im quit gud i can use fire n have most moves mastered however im havin trouble with 4 and 5 beat weaves, ive never really tried um that much becauze wen i have it just dont seem posible my chains get wraped around my arm or my head!!
can som1 help my little fried brain n give me some instuctions i carnt figer out da 4 n 5 beat lessons on here so if u could make it simpler than dat i would appreciate it alot.
thank you in advance
keep smillin si !!!

[ 07 May 2002, 02:36: Message edited by: uban_culture ]

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
Hello there! If you want to meet up for a spin sometime, give me a shout. I can show you 5-beat stuff, which is usually easier than trying to learn from descriptions. I'm free pretty much all the time - spinning sure as hell beats revising.
Also, a few of us play with fire on fridays at Warwick uni. If the weather's good, we'll be there from about 8ish.

J

If you're not confused, you're not thinking about things hard enough.

PeDeymember
189 posts

Posted:
hey !!! I've just learned those I should be there at warwick uni with CAtboy soon come along Its alot easier if you see it I had problems with the "over and down "part of the discription but I got it eventually.

ask yourself this??.......... When was the last time you dug a hole you could be proud of???
answers on a post card

Urban_Culturemember
89 posts

Posted:
No way warick uni is a walk away from my house!
sounds good wen do u meet up??
si

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
Whenever you're free. I've only got revision to do for the next three weeks, so I'm around all the time.

J

If you're not confused, you're not thinking about things hard enough.