master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
ahh. . . finally my beaming poi arrived, no more hurting myself with my friends. and damn, now I gotta wait for dark.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
I like spinning my beaming poi inside and as fast as possible to get the most enjoyment out of them.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
sounds like a quick way to end up sterile and in pain

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

regulaemember
23 posts

Posted:
Malcolm!!
you have 666 posts...and on the beaming poi topic...should we really be buying those??

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
yes, you should buy them. all of you should be feeling the pain that I do. truly wonderful.

but seriosly malcom, I love them. great product if ya can avoid hitting yourself.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by phunky:
I like spinning my beaming poi inside and as fast as possible to get the most enjoyment out of them.
dude that's evil! we put that in the last phunky fanzine, and already, the number of fans who've named their babies after you has to dropped to an alltime low!!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
err, that was supposed to be an off the record statement

SofaChrome9member
14 posts

Posted:
Battery operated - Less fire danger to those with small children or pets around (not that fire's a bad thing)

I am the Eternal Spectator. I decide what i watch.