OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
Okies! Next weekend is Victoria's day weekend. What does that mean? Monday off to spin! Yaaay!

Okay, so, looking at what happened to the last attempt at a meet in Hfx, here it is:

Sunday, May 23rd 6pm

the Commons, near the Pavillion!

Now that the date is set, I'm going to stalk you all like I did the last time!

Questions, comments, pm or email me at broadfl1@student.ednet.ns.ca

EDIT: Sorry, I put Monday, I meant SUNDAY... stay out late on a sunday night, and all tongue And still sleep in the next morning, ahh, bliss biggrin

~ Bobo

EDITED_BY: OrangeBobo (1084745130)

wie weit, wie weit noch?
fragst mich, wo wir gewesen sind...
du fehlst hier

DarkDevilmember
233 posts

Posted:
Might go, depends on when i work. I find out tuesday.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is not a trick, this is a stunt. The difference between a stunt and a trick is that a trick is something that tricks or fools the audience, a stunt is something that only an idiot would do -Ivan, Ash Circle, 10/04/03

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
would you be working on a Sunday? O.o;

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
du fehlst hier

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
Okay.... I'm gonna try to e-mail everyone in the area again. Maybe it'll work this time? I don't know. Last time I tried to organize something, 4 people showed. Compared to the last meet, HoP day, which was 15. I don't even know where allthose people came from!

I'll try calling some people... Maybe it's just too short of a notice? I dunno, I just want people to show up redface

So *please* guys from Halifax, if you read this *please* try to contact me, and tell *everyone* and *anyone* that you know spins! Anyting! Poi, staff, ropedart, devil sticks, etc.

It's entirely possible to get something set up, but I just need more than 4 people to say yes. I mean, was had 15! There's gotta be more than that, too!

[/end rant]

Baaargh, frustration!

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
du fehlst hier

robotfacemember
190 posts

Posted:
Ill be comeing and so will a friend of mine.

StebbinsBRONZE Member
10th degree spoon weilder
171 posts

Posted:
ok i get of my flight at 1:30AM on sunday.. im going to try to sleep for a few hours then ill be there at 6.. the thing is i wont be taking my poi with me because this girl im staying with is going to try to steal them again.. I had to check my bag 2 times before i left the first time.. So bobo maybe you'll let me use yours redface

-Beeaaatch please, I'm the macaroni with the cheese.
-This message will self destruct in 10 seconds.

StebbinsBRONZE Member
10th degree spoon weilder
171 posts

Posted:
Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my flight is delayed by 9 hours.. im sooo bored... anyway NOW im getting into hali at 10:30 am.. peace.

-Beeaaatch please, I'm the macaroni with the cheese.
-This message will self destruct in 10 seconds.

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
Hmm, it's noon now... Well hope your flights were good!

Unfortunately, it's raining today ubbcryingubbcryingubbcrying It's supposed to clear up by this evening, but by then it'll be cold and wet. I'll still go if other people do to!

So... lessee what happens then...

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
du fehlst hier