Forums > Social Chat > KIll em All Kill em All!!!!!!!

Login/Join to Participate

fireboyAn angry young man with a passon for metal
252 posts

Posted:
No I am not talking about politicks or the teliban. I am talkin about them inbreed reckneck bastereds called the KKK.
anyone hate them as much as i do ? (yes)
I found out today there is a KKK group in wagga At first it was a romour and a little white lie (that wear robes and burn down crusifixs)
I want to get rid of all of them.
They give scumbag a bad name.

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
BURN DOWN THEIR CLUBHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
find out where they are and ill be there in a sec to drive that f*%king cross through their heads!.... wait.. sarah.. calm down!!!!!!

Fire... A bushmans telly

Traceredmember
71 posts

Posted:
Yeah, good idea. Drag yourself down to their level.

Just remember "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" -Mahatma Gandhi

We can't fix a god damn thing in this world with more hate or violence, we can only make it worse and drive a bigger wedge between us and our fellow man. I most certainly DO NOT support the ideas of the KKK, but killing them all is not the answer, nor is burning down their club house.

Hate his ideas, hate his actions, and hate his goals, but do not hate the man.

PEACE,

Tracer

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind - Mahatma Gandhi

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
well, from an american standpoint, where we're supposed to have freedom (I mean we don't, but its nice to think we do) I think everyone should be entitled to their own beliefs. I dont agree with the actions or beliefs of the KKK in the least. I think their quite f@!#ed up people, but if I'm gonna try to stop them from hating blacks, then I should be forced to stop hating all the racist drunk ass inbred rednecks that I am forced to deal with on a daily basis. so by getting all angry at them, and wanting to destroy them, you have lowered yourself to their level. you cannot spread peace with anger. they'll get theirs in the end.

oh, and I apologize if this offended anyone. it was not intended to offend, nor was it directed at any specific people. this is just my beliefs on the subject.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
I agree with you guys that you shouldn't lower yourself to their level. But sometimes I would just love to have a safe place to scream where I could voice all the shite things I would like to do to these people, but never would.

Ignoble protest:

Some days I would just love to cut off the balls off these madmen with a spoon (why a spoon? Its blunt, it'll hurt more)

Noble protest:

On the weekend I saw an amazing black & White photo. A KKK gathering was occurring in a small town. All these people were gathering in a public places and putting on the white ghost numbers. No one was there protesting, except one. This young black man just came and stood there, with his head held high. He didn't say a word, he just moved amongst them. He got shouted at a bit, but eventually all they could do was try to ignore him and throw him a scared/bewildered glance. There is a great photo of him with standing next to a KKK guy, who has his head down, and is about to move away. Pride and honour next to cowardice.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Organized Kaosmember
238 posts

Posted:
There are many forms racism on an individual basis, we all feel it many times, we all joke about other races, and this kind of racism is wrong...
but any individual who is a part of an official organization to destroy or deplete a certain race or religion and actuall commits deeds to reach a goal of ultimate racial depletion, deserves to suffer in the largest way possible.
Its despicable that it is legal for them to meet in some states...

Every morning I wake up and hit the ground yawning...

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
I fully surport Tracred, Masterna and Rozi, in that you shouldn't lower youeslf to their level... because a a wierd twist... we are the ones already on the lower level. I beleive also that the "KKK" are intitled to their beleifs just the same as we all are. Just because you may beieve in a god of some kind, doesn't mean they can't do the same.

Now I'll be the first to admit that yes... things that they have done in the past once bought me to tears... for I do have many close friends who are of coloured skin, and of different religion.

So I won't be suport them... and no doubt, they won't be supotring me... so let them go... let them think what they want to believe... and if they begin to affect you or your family more, that's the time to take action, but do it smartly... think befor doing...

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
I was raised/live in a very multicultural suburb, so strange as it sounds, i find it alien to treat someone differently or negatively due to their race. I do react diffrently to sex, but hey I won't elaborate when the children are around
Everyone deserves their due. The KKK Klowns deserve none of our attention, I say do not indulge their agenda any of your time, and they *will* dwindle. This is lesson that rightist/racist klowns like the honourable member for Ipswitch Ms Pauline Hanson is little more than an ignored joke that was fueled by fear and hatred. I am proud that Australia's collective spirit is above such cruel nastiness - I worry though at the rise of the right across europe as post Euro integration causes anxiety. Populist klowns are leeching from the fears, distrust of people and are gaining footholds in politics in rising numbers - Jorg Haider and Le Pen being the most prominent of the hatemongers. Do you guys overseas feel the same level of frustration that Australia felt with our own Klowns? At its worst, the Hanson protests led to violent confrontation - at least according to the commercial media. (the truth is often found elsewhere) With a bit of hope and a lot of luck, you guys won't experience any worse.

/thinks happy thoughts that have nothing to do with Angelina Jolie... not at all...

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

fireboyAn angry young man with a passon for metal
252 posts

Posted:
Hi again
Okay most of you are right I shouldn't rise to thier level.
And yes it is a minorty group that can be controlled.
But The nazi's were a minority group and look how much pain and suffering they have caused.
But if a police offercer cannot arrest a whole bunch of Nazi Lovin' KKK members Because they are buring down some crusifixs what the F@#K can the police do? NOTHING I hate to say it
Nothing and watch the hatered spread like wildfire.
Or act with violence or Speech to stop them in there paths?

I choose to do what is nessiary to stop them.

May fire be used in good intentions. (and not in pain)

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
but then where do you draw the line?

*is stopping herself before she goes off on any sort of rant*

btw, i dispise kkk... i've seen them before, and they in fact chose a weekend next to gay pride weekend to gather at the state capitol building near where i used to live.... but live and let live is still better than allowing the use of police to stop something because it is nesc to stop it.... where's that gonna end?

*stops self again, bad comparisons coming up*

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Tashamember
21 posts

Posted:
Racism is nothing but a show of ignorance, take pride in the fact that you are smarter than these people.

[ 07 May 2002, 17:29: Message edited by: Tasha ]

I've had people ask me if I were shipwrecked on a deserted island, and could only have one book, what would it be? I always say 'How to Build a Boat.'

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Just to put in my .02, I have to agree with all those that support not stooping to their level. It just breeds more hate and violence and isn't there enough of that in this world. Instead, we should just channel our energy into organizations that help track down these people and hold them responsible to their crimes. Also remember that education is the best weapon against ignorance.

In my work I've had to deal with South Central Los Angeles gangbangers that do not (and I mean *not*) like white people and after the history of this nation, I don't blame them! Not the same thing as the KKK, but still a certain amount of prejudice and racism going on. So I've sat down and talked to them and let them get to know that not all white people are the same and hopefully they're a bit less angry and hateful because of that. Who knows?

Remember any one of those guys you kill, you're also killing someone's son, brother, father, grandson, etc. and giving them yet another reason to feel justified in hating and hurting.

I think I've rattled on enough. Just wanted to say my piece. Hope I didn't offend anyone.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

SofaChrome9member
14 posts

Posted:
WOW. dont know which side i'm on. I just ignore it and give it NO publicity. (of course, thats what happenned when Hitler invaded Poland, and look where that got us)

I'm not a realist, a pessimist, or an optimist. I'm just the guy who hides in the back of the room near the door in case of fire. I prefer to dislike specific people based on their INDIVIDUAL actions, and thats the only judging i've ever had that worked for me. Take people as they prove themselves to be.

-Stuff

I am the Eternal Spectator. I decide what i watch.

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
I just wanted to share this with you guys:

Tonight I came into work and this guy on the couch wanted to know if he could go out and have a smoke. So, I say all right and go out there with him (because if they're not allowed outside on their own) and we were chatting. Turns out he's from New Orleans, which for anyone that doesn't know this is part of the very segregated Deep South, where the KKK first started here. He started telling me that he used to be really prejudiced and didn't even notice it until he moved out to LA. It just never occured to him because it was all he knew. Then he moved out here and saw how different things are. People wouldn't hang out with him because of the things he would say and he was forced to look at himself and change. He seemed really geniunely hurt by the way he used to be and just kept telling me, "It wasn't that I was a bad person, I just never had any idea how hurtful people can be with the things they say."

Now, I know he wasn't in the KKK, but still it givew me some hope when I meet people like that and just wanted to share it with all of you.

Peace.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
I also agree with all of you. why stoop to their level when we can risa above them and become better than them... but dont you ever feel hatred for someone or something? do you ever feel your blood boiling and the hate and anger rise in your throat? id its something you feel strongly about, by all means get angry! feel the need to hurt someone who has caused you such pain... but what makes us abve these low life f**ks, is that we supress our anger, we dont act on it, we deal with it in entirely diferent ways. We dont kill people, although we have better reason towards them than they do on coloured / religious people. I feel thats it is only human to feel hate and anger, but what determines if we are monster or person, is the way we handle our emotions and the way in which we deal with our anger....

my two cents.... Now I'm Broke!!

Fire... A bushmans telly

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
I agree, putting it simply, they don't need our wrath, as that will just show them that world truly is the way they see it.

They need our pity, and our understanding, to truly show them the way they should react to things they don't like in the world...

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?