• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

[Nx?]
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

[Nx?]

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3749
Posted:yo.

the place here is still looking for peaple for june july and august. Im here and i think its great. you are paid to make kids laugh and gasp and play. you get to train all day. theres food and rent and pay.

Its a perfect job for someone who wants to get into performing and has some skills but no experance. any of you wanna quit the rat race and join me on the beach?

its a zoo, a park with rides and dofins in tanks (the bad bit). the auidence is really safe and happy, as are my co-workers.

dont get me wrong, its a job. but my, what a job! I do 2 hours of juggling each morning, an hour of poi. then 1.5 hours of contact and the end of the afternoon making baloons. its great!

common!

T wave juggle

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

Delete Topic

NYC

NYC

NYC

Total posts: 9232
Posted:Wow! I'd totally be down. But I don't do Portugal.

Sounds like you're having a blast!

Go Team!

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Delete

why
BRONZE Member since Mar 2004

not _Y_

Total posts: 720
Posted:Quote:
yo.

the place here is still looking for peaple for june july and august. Im here and i think its great. you are paid to make kids laugh and gasp and play. you get to train all day. theres food and rent and pay.

Its a perfect job for someone who wants to get into performing and has some skills but no experance. any of you wanna quit the rat race and join me on the beach?

its a zoo, a park with rides and dofins in tanks (the bad bit). the auidence is really safe and happy, as are my co-workers.

dont get me wrong, its a job. but my, what a job! I do 2 hours of juggling each morning, an hour of poi. then 1.5 hours of contact and the end of the afternoon making baloons. its great!

common!

T wave juggle

sounds dead tempting... 'cept I'll still be either IN or recovering from finals...

that and I am not talented enough ubblol

You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw

Delete

Puk
SILVER Member since Aug 2002

Puk

Sweet talented nutter

Total posts: 2615
Posted:That's soo good ! im getting a little green with envy .

Good for you
Dropbears !.

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

Delete

Wintermute

Wintermute

Lost in the world but loving it :)

Total posts: 119
Posted:That sounds awesome, just wonderin how talented you have to be really??? Know thats a bit hard to quantify but hey any ideas?

If fishes were wishes we'd all cast nets

Delete

[Nx?]

[Nx?]

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3749
Posted:two circus skills is good, some performance experance, we can always teach you to stilt.

T wave

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

Delete

polythene

veteran

Total posts: 1359
Posted:*sigh* Hello and hugs from a very jealous polythene. wave

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

Delete

Durbs
BRONZE Member since Sep 2001

Durbs

Classically British

Total posts: 5688
Posted:Heh - Glad you're enjoying it Nx? smile

I would, but won't - as should be obvious as I passed it on to you in the first place biggrin

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Delete

hexagonic

hexagonic

Clubbles Jugs

Total posts: 1687
Posted:How long is this for, and where is it in Portugal?

I've just quit my job and could do with something like this!

Is there anything like it happening in the UK??

Hex

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

Delete

MrConfused
BRONZE Member since Jan 2002

MrConfused

addict

Total posts: 529
Posted:They looking for people next year? Could be a good way to start my next round of travels biggrin

J

If you're not confused, you're not thinking about things hard enough.

Delete

faery em
BRONZE Member since May 2002

fae

Total posts: 259
Posted:hmmmm.... i also might be interested in next year if they want people - keep us posted

warp children still smile the same

"when i left the mine i realised that the world was changing. or was it us who were changing?"

Delete

mech

mech

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 6207
Posted:nx would they take ppl n for expample in two week slots, or in month positios thius may be a n answer, as most ppl could prob muster cash and their lives for two weeks to a month ands then be abl etop leave with new skills as the next person took over?

obviously the class of performer would have to be higher and more intence but i rekon you could do it!

ps so happy to see you are enjoying it mate!

hug lots of hugs to you bro!

Step (el-nombrie)

Delete