ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Ok... tonight was meant to be a night of fun and fire, but I have walked away slightly more damaged than I intended to...
I was quite happily twirling away with my poi when I discovered how evil they can be when they wrap around your arm...taking into consideration that I have cable and not chains this made quite a nice impression on my arm..NOT HAPPY JAN... made me think, coupled with the slight black eye I have had before from smacking my head with the stick when misjudging a catch, people are gonna think that my home life is unhappy...lol
So has anyone else had a 'lil owie' happen recently? Arsn I saw your pic... poor bugger looks sore.. hope your feeling better

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Jelloambiguous
646 posts

Posted:
For some odd reason I got the urge to practice wraps with my chains for about 45 minutes yesturday. don't know quite what was going on in my mind, but my legs and arms are a bit tender now.

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
just the classic..
when youre doing above your head moves... and the poi are at the bottom and perfect alignment with your belly button...
well, lets just say i cant see this peircing healing any time soon..

Fire... A bushmans telly

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
ohmygodohmygodohmygod... you have your belly button done... oh I am so going to love you... not to sound like a pervert, but... I just love belly buttons... see you on the road trip...

[ 05 May 2002, 22:31: Message edited by: Arsn ]

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Anyway... Apart from the one most of you have seen... I once shaterd my ankle in six diferent places... whe I did it... I dropped like a bag of ...

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
be seeing you!

Fire... A bushmans telly

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
Yeah, i gotta belly ring and the waistwraps are doing it no good atall.

Think the most painfull thing I done is hit myself inna side of the knee trying to do shoulderolls witha staff. As you say, dropped like a...

once caught the pointy end inna nipple, thats a killer.

pois inna nuts are par for the corse I dont really thing they count. hehe.

Nix

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
how about someone elses nuts?... bassjunkie was twirling in his kitchen the other day with some tennis ball poi, and one flew off and got his house mate in the pills... pretty good shot all things considered (nothing to do with elies manhod, just he was about 10 yards away at the time!)

b

you can take the cat out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the cat

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
BONUS POINTS!

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

Twirl'N'BurnBooojakasha
121 posts

Posted:
LOL I did a NECK wrap with my Poi's last night (it was not intentional by the way. And no i dont know how I did it either nor do I wish to try and discover how it is done again).
Good thing that I was wearing a footy jersy at the time and only escaped with a little less hair than I had previously.

Simply an excuse to play with fire.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
my most major burn not involving my ass was 2 days ago! performed a fwd flip with hot 4" wicking, bought my body up too quickly and both twines wrapped around my left wrist as it planted - it scorched a searing circular burn on my left hand fire + acro + twine + herbs is a bad idea indeed
these twine burns don't go away, do they? ce la vie

"The Fire gods are fickle and angry, like an old man trying to return soup!"

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
testicles and beaming poi.

thats all I need to say.

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by masterna:
testicles and beaming poi.
heh eh oh man that's vile!
i say the war of the future should not be fought with soldiers with guns, but rather soldiers with megamaphones shouting "TESTICLES!" + "BEAMING POI"

.. and terminators! no future apocalypse is complete without a few hunter-killers!

please keep your arms away from the cages and do not feed the terminators.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
I am so glad that I have no nuts to crack... although I have had to put my hair out on more than one occasion...yall goin on a road trip arsn and sarah?

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"