https://www.cannabisfestival.co.uk/

Strawberry Fair - Cambridge

www.strawberry-fair.org.uk/

Little Green Plant - South East England

www.thelittlegreenplanet.org

Jons Party - Kent

A.K.A Madness at Chez UCOF with Konsti and many others

Very Grumpy angry

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I thik a Kat needs a hug.

I have indeed seen many a thing is happening on the 5th of june.

At least if it rains...we will be the ones staying dry!!!

ubbrollsmile

Kat... have one of these: hug

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Ta Jon! I just can't believe my birthday curse is still active! I thought last year I had foiled it by having a party but not celebrating my birthday. This year I should have shut my big gob and not made plans, then it would not be disappointing frown

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
nay,

It is not a birthday curse. It is not still active. You did foil it last year by having a party and not your birthday. You shouldnt have shut your gob as noone would have been able to [cheesey] hear your sweet, sweet golden voice[/cheesey]. It would still be as dissapointing.

Now say the word "Squadgers" in a loud voice to yourself.

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
smile You make me smile! Ta hug

- W B Yeats

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Cannabis festie AND Jons party....aren't they the same thing?! biggrin peace meditate

Let's relight this forum ubblove

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
i agree, and to top it all off i'm obligated to go to my university's crap summer ball that day as it's my last year/chance to see a lot of people rolleyes

ParafinfairySILVER Member
old hand
845 posts

Posted:
Its my best friends bday then too!! I'd like to go to Cannabis fest but she wants to go horse riding!! WTF!! She could do that any day of the year. Just have to go horse riding in the morning then onto something after biggrin

Slicing the Loaf as we speak.

I need it..... Trust me!

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
What are the dates for the 3 listed at the top & where are they?

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
FireNix, If they don't say where they are, they are in London. London folks can't be bothered to write the location in the title since they can't imagine anyone else in the world actually being of any importance.

Right UCOF?

[See folks, you really are inconveniencing and confusing others... not just little old me.] frown

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
redfaceHumble aplogies NYC & to Firenix for inconvenience!

In my defense let me say when I wrote this I was very grumpy, and actually this thread is actually more suited to social as all the events here are already listed here with titles! It was more of a social comment on why the hell is it that one weekend there is feic all on and another there are more events in 1 day than there are political cover-ups!

So, I'm a very naughty girl! What you gonna do about it?

- W B Yeats

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Quote:

What are the dates for the 3 listed at the top & where are they?

erm....arn't they all June 5th?! confused rolleyes

I pressed the links and found lots of info wink And yes NYC you're absolutely right about those London folks, unfortuately our parliament works in the same way. Apparently there is a country and even a planet outside of London eek tongue

Let's relight this forum ubblove

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Countries existing outside of the UK, what twaddle. Rule Britannia!

Hang on - I'm Irish eek Curses on ye sasanaigh! wink

- W B Yeats