Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Re: Strawberry Fair, 5th June, Cambridge UK YaY!

Login/Join to Participate

MEERCATBRONZE Member
A Meerkat that eats chicken
194 posts

Posted:
Could someone let me know when strawberryfair is i should know i live in Cambridge i am so excited ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile

who else is going weavesmiley

EDITED_BY: Døm (1085224573)

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
here is the info.

www.strawberryfair.co.uk
wink

sorry, that's a lie.

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
It's now two weekends away so a big ol' BUMP! for this thread.. I can't find my one!

I reckon we should have a bump graemlin!

COME TO STRAWBERRY FAIR PEOPLES it's glorious and fun fun fun!!!!!!
juggle weavesmiley bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce clap nana beerchug ubbangel wow cool ubbrollsmile

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
For those also annoyed that nobody has mentioned a date yet:

Strawberry Fair is on Saturday 5th June, in Cambridge, obviously.

Same date as the Cannabis in Brixton, which is poor planning, but what do you expect from stoners. As it is I'll be turning out in Brixton, not Cambridge which is probably going to be a better event. Oh well, have fun if you go.

Oh, and I'm editing the title to remove anoying caps and add a date. Sorry about deleting the yays tho frown

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
*bump*

For FireNix smile

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

griffinfeminine tiddly pom
505 posts

Posted:
wow big old gathering like every year hoping to see more poi tho gogogogogogogogogogo and y did they postpone the cannabis festival??

in state of metamorphosis

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
You all missed out, it was a lovely day, not much sun but no need because it was hot enough, the sun came out to set over the field. The first stage had an obsession with drum and bass for too long for me to stand around for but there was a huge crowd enjoying it, there were a few live bands tents and a raggae tent and a big live band stage. There were so many stalls and firetoys were hanging around too

It was a lovely day which carried on until the evening with the final stage playing some fantabulous raggae and lots of people spinning poi, I got a thumbs up from a guy having a dance and was followed for a while by someone who had been pointed out to me admiring whatever the hell i was doing at the time. Only a few spurts of fire as they were quickly snubbed by the police but those with fire looked safe... AND there was toilet roll in the toilets by the end of the night big thumbs up

I saw people I haven't seen in ages and even crazy willy from my home town made it down though I didn't meet any home of poi people i had a fantastic day

I will be back next year... if I'm still around biggrin

MEERCATBRONZE Member
A Meerkat that eats chicken
194 posts

Posted:
Yes strawberry fair was the B****X it was so good lots of poi spinners more than when i first started spinning. some amazing tricks seen .....and some amazing acohol drunk ..............wish i could have bumped in to more people from this site ,if anyone saw me ...i was wearing camo trouses black top ...with ..fire poi with bags on the end so i didnt get dirty i still did though cause i was royaly pissed ..near the CRC band stage.....

ubbloco ubbloco ubbloco ubbloco

griffinfeminine tiddly pom
505 posts

Posted:
wasnt it all so pretty?? loveitloveitloveit

in state of metamorphosis

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
OH POOOOO!!
Really wanted to go - but the FireNix mobile needs some work to get it ship shape for Falmouth meet and Galsters and solstice and EJC and........ AND ........all those other things I hope to see you all at.
Hope you all had a great time
Fun FUN FFUUNN!!

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
No Nix you suck.... You suck monkey poo.
I also suck monkey poo because I have an exam the same morning as solstice. DAMMIT! But there is a gorgeous party on this weekend if you're interested...
Well it should be gorgeous... I'll cover it in glitter if it isn't gorgeous enough alredy