elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
So who's coming?!
Last one ever! Lots of psy trance, lots of UV and glowing people! Hope to see lots of poi too - as long as I'm not getting smacked in the face on the dancefloor.
weavesmiley

there's nothing quite as fulfilling as a tasty airwrap

if you're full of sh!t, at least you're fertile

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
hey loz... wave
this is two days before my spanish exam. it's very very tempting. i may be convinced. do you know why it's the last one?

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

MeleSILVER Member
A perth girl gone walkabout...
396 posts

Posted:

What is tribe of frog?
My friend is in London atm and is looking for an event like this (being a fan of psy and all).

Do you have any details i can pass on??

Ta heaps! biggrin

I smile because i have no idea whats going on!! biggrin

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
That's what everyone's been saying - that its the last one.... but I'm not sure if I really believe it? Anyone else know?

latest party info: https://www.tribeoffrog.co.uk/frogzindex.html

Also, yeah Chris I got the same deal, my last German exam is 2 days after... but I've got my priorities right!! ubbrollsmile

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Latest news is: It's *not* the last one - apparently there will be 4-5 parties next
season spread across sept-april in bristol & london. So fewer parties but by no means none bounce
Am definitely going to the london party in two weeks though! I hear there is also a bus service running from bristol to club and back for 25 quid including entry biggrin
(tickets from bristol ticket shop i think)

See you all soon,

Mike

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
sounds like the same kind of trick Firefly did up here in Notts... let everyone think it's the last one, then announce that it's not but there will be less so that more people go to each one and everyone gets more excited about them!
it works too, firefly's been getting better an better with big names all the time and we get all escited about it months in advance... bounce2 biggrin bounce

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
Choices, choices, choices.... rolleyes

Do I go to this or Fairy Tales ?? confused

Tribe of Frog has inflatables , Fairy Tales has special chai ubbloco

OOohhhh I don't know.

Bam's - wot do YOU think?

confused ubblove confused

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
confused confused too much to think about... although the promise of special ubbloco Chai is rather tempting..

inflatables are sooooo last week biggrin

I say lets have a vote on it...

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
I'd vote tribe - but then Fairy-Tales sounds interesting .. hmmm damn it ! ubbloco Any one been before ? Can't seem to get on the website .. frown

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Fairy-tails is pulling me the birthday girl closer biggrin come on you know you want to !!

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
:bump: biggrin

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
This is a very exciting post. ubbrollsmile
Because I'm so very excited oh yes! Tribe of Frog tomorrow and it's gonna be GREEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT!! bounce clap bounce2 beerchug ubblol

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
biggrin hug

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Oh peeps
Wots evryone doing? confused
Im thinkin of coming to London tomorow/today!!
Ive checked out some of the Fairy site - link above - takes some time(too much!!), but what a beautifull site!! soooooo looouuuuvvvvlyy!!
Anyhow - who's doin what - and is there anything at Clapham (or wherever the Poi-in-the-park is) - HELP - what to do? confusedLondon or Carnival in Brighton? confused
And if I come along - anyone got a crashin' place afterwards!! ubbloco -Too many unknowns - cannot compute!!
Assistance required!!

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Oh and where is the Fairy night?

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
well there's no chance i'm gonna make it tonight but my housemate joe's going so if any of you see a tall lad with short blonde hair and a chelsea shirt give him shout...
you lucky lucky b*stards! frown

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
ubbloco well well, that was wicked biggrin hope everyone had a good night ! How was Fairy Tales ??

Mike biggrin

Piccies: ToF May 22

ToF May 22 - Photos #2
EDITED_BY: Psi (1085515981)

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
yeah that was ace! what an amazing experience....mmmmmmmmmmmmm
grouphug hug2 hug angel

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
i'll say it again since seeing the photos: you lucky, lucky people... frown