Forums > Social Chat > WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Login/Join to Participate

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I just got back from my rescheduling appointment. I am now officially OFF OF SCHOOL from 30 Aug through the end of September.

The significance of this?

I GET TO GO TO BURNING MAN!!!!!
bounce ubbrollsmile clap bounce2 sunny wow bounce ubbrollsmile ubbtickled bounce2 hehe ubblol bounce ubbrollsmile

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
awesome..mebbe I'll see ya dere

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Hehe biggrin

when is Burning Man? Sometime in Sept???

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
Just remember the man always(I think) burns on labor day(sept 3), so it's the week before that.

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
Ahh...the man does not burn on Labor Day. That's always a Monday and the burn is always on a Sat. night night. Thus, this year the man will burn on Sept. 4.

BM this year is from Aug. 30 - Sept. 5 give or take some days depending on when you arrive and when you choose to go home. Many people arrive early (totally allowed) and some stay late (allowed as well).

Lucky you, Lightning. I only wish I got more than 2 weeks vacation each year, or I'd be there for sure. As it is, I'm already taking a week of unpaid leave to get to do what I want. I don't think I can push that much further.

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
congrats to you! hopefully i'll get the money to go and it won't interfere with any work.

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**