Forums > Social Chat > no longer a moonfest virgin!!

Login/Join to Participate

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
hi all

just wanted to share that i went to moonfest on tuesday night!!! twas lovely! ubbangel

tho - as puk will tell you - i was a bit shy! didn't really spin much - just watched lots other amazing spinners do their thing! and saw lots of fire toys that i really want to try (fans, whip, glove thingies & that incredible hula hoop!)!! i am gonna have to wait till i'm a feck load better tho! ubblol

bec & elke - loved the dragon!! wow and was really wishing i'd brought my camera! the lotus flower circle thing was beautiful too! ubblove

the shorncliffe jetty really is a beautiful spot to twirl!! even if i did get a little bit lost! and that was only cos my refidex didn't actually have the shorncliffe jetty in it!! i think it called it the sandgate pier! rolleyes

while i only met a few people, i did spend most of my time talking to a lovely lady by the name of shelley! her son (i think his name was kalen - or something like that!) asked to go to moonfest!! he's only 5! and i gave him my glowies (just cheapo throw away ones) to have a go. he was at it for ages!!! by the end of it, the little thing wasn't too bad! if you were there - you probably saw the orange glowies going a million miles an hour through the air! he let go a few times... biggrin

anyways, just wanted to share that with you all!! thankx to bec & elke & puk for a lovely night of firey fun! weavesmiley

meditate

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Congrats! At first I thought maybe this was a thread to celebrate Puk getting lucky! wink ubblol ubblol ubblol j/k
hug hug to Puk biggrin

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
why... puck *is* lucky!
:acts innocent:

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
hello gorgeous..* hug

so pleased you had such a lovely time... do come and say hello next time if you would like to.. ubbrollsmile

mmmmmmmwwwwah*

margitaSILVER Member
3,777 posts

Posted:
thanx bec!!

i did say hi to puk & elke - i think u were twirling at the time!! weavesmiley next time for sure!! wink

when is the next moonfest?!!???? biggrin

meditate
EDITED_BY: margita (1084603824)