Page:
SpitFireGOLD Member
Mand's Girl....and The Not So Shy One
2,723 posts

Posted:
https://quizilla.com/users/00Hobbit/quizzes/What's%20Your%20Inner%20Tree%3F/

Me? Read on.....

WILLOW You are compassionate and independent. You're the kind of tree who wants to help other trees find themselves in a crazy world you know all too well. You love the gentler side of nature and like things simple and elegant. A night owl, you like things peaceful all the time and are often vexed when others invade your solitude. You love the water as much as the land, feeling at home in both. Often shy, you always want to do things right, and crave attention every now and then. You fear that what you love most may one day turn on you, but it doesn't stop you from getting close to others. You are a good listener and other trees often come to you for advice or someone to talk to. You admire others who freely share themselves. When you leave the world, you want others to remember your example and follow it.

Solitude sometimes speaks to you, and you should listen.

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

yup willow here too. it fits me pretty perfectly. and it's my favorite tree.

and i didn't answer fear of dying by fire....i'm afraid of disease frown

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

phinnot just a juggler...
101 posts

Posted:
i'm a willow too...

not entirely sure whether i agree with the description or not, but its a nice tree all the same! biggrin

phin

"look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man and work like a dog"

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
Oak ... and I do agree with the description.

hug hug wave wave

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

KatrinaGOLD Member
enthusiast
352 posts

Posted:
No other weak pathetic hippy-like dog woods out there then? rolleyes

One day i'll learn to resist gravity...

Kombi guyBRONZE Member
HOP OM
225 posts

Posted:
Im a willow, it kinda fits!
My two pet goats looooove munching the leaves on the old willow tree that gracefully droops in my back yard. Thats gotta be significant somehow! hmmmmmm hopefully in a possitive kinda way, he he ha ha. ubblol ubbloco

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
REDWOOD You are tall and majestic. You're the kind of tree that likes to take things slow and savor everything that life has to offer. You like to be around people like yourself, any time of the year, at any time of the day. You love heights and everything that accompanies them. You may not be the best of friends since you tend to put your own interest before that of those around you. You fear being cut down in your prime, being stopped from being everything that you could become. You value eloquence in your mate, and wish to live a long life. When you leave the world, you wish that you have seen and experience all that there was to be seen and experienced.

hehe - kind of good for me except for the bit about putting myself first

lllk
182 posts

Posted:
REDWOOD
You are tall and majestic. You're the kind of tree that likes to take things slow and savor everything that life has to offer. You like to be around people like yourself, any time of the year, at any time of the day. You love heights and everything that accompanies them. You may not be the best of friends since you tend to put your own interest before that of those around you. You fear being cut down in your prime, being stopped from being everything that you could become. You value eloquence in your mate, and wish to live a long life. When you leave the world, you wish that you have seen and experience all that there was to be seen and experienced.

damn... i thought i was going to be unique andd the only redwood. ubbrollsmile

Non-Https Image Link

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
willow, i didn't like being an oak so i rethought my answers...and this seems to be sort of a better fit
i think my "celtic" tree is rowan...
"" used because i've heard the celtic horoscope thing is made up...maybe i shouldn't use the quotes...
ooooh i don't know

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
 Written by: pounce

Non-Https Image Link

yup willow here too. it fits me pretty perfectly. and it's my favorite tree.

and i didn't answer fear of dying by fire....i'm afraid of disease frown

I fear disease too hug

Willow was my description too smile

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

shoshanahSILVER Member
enthusiast
232 posts

Posted:
im a willow too,
im not shy though

life is what you make it and what you want it to be

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
REDWOOD
You are tall and majestic. You're the kind of tree that likes to take things slow and savor everything that life has to offer. You like to be around people like yourself, any time of the year, at any time of the day. You love heights and everything that accompanies them. You may not be the best of friends since you tend to put your own interest before that of those around you. You fear being cut down in your prime, being stopped from being everything that you could become. You value eloquence in your mate, and wish to live a long life. When you leave the world, you wish that you have seen and experience all that there was to be seen and experienced.

wooooooooooooohooooooo bounce just about describes me

wolfcub3223BRONZE Member
128 posts

Posted:
Im a redwood too im glad im not alone biggrin weavesmiley

Ich brauche Zeit
Kein Heroin kein Alkohol kein Nikotin
Brauch keine Hilfe
Kein Koffein
Doch Dynamit und Terpentin
Ich brauche Öl für Gasolin
Explosiv wie Kerosin
Mit viel Oktan und frei von Blei
Einen Kraftstoff wie Benzin

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Katrina

No other weak pathetic hippy-like dog woods out there then? rolleyes

Here I am!

DOGWOOD
You are superficial and artistic. The saddest of all the trees, you are the ones that find themselves often on the outside of things looking in. You like things organized and in place. You blossom in the warming weather that still clings to lost cold. Dawn is your time, when each day is like a fresh page in the book of your life. Sometimes cowardly, you tend to run if faced with trouble. You're a lover, not a fighter. You fear wasting away without doing anything important, living an empty life. You admire beauty in others, even if it is only bark-deep. You often wish to change things about yourself. You like everything to reflect beauty. When you leave this world, you hope it will be a more beautiful place then when you came into it.

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
PINE
You are angelic and dreamy. You are the kind of tree that likes to dream big and live your life openly, no matter of the criticism. You love things that a magnificent and quiet. The cold is your favorite thing because you never change when faced with a difficult situation or inquiry. A quick thinker, and a philosopher, you spend your afternoons trying to solve world hunger. You love testing yourself to new limits and being faced with new challenges to overcome. You aren't much of a risk-taker, and you always try to do what's right. You fear being helpless and faced with a situation you have no control over. You value endurance of the body and the mind. When you leave this world, you hope that you can inspire those after you to do something better for the world, and be remembered for something great.

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

eeekmember
38 posts

Posted:
YEW
definately actually my real name has this meaning.
it is a sign for protection and strength. the tree grows in the shadow of other trees but it was said to mystical powers in most cultures where it is known.
the branches are very irregular but once you find a straight piece it is supposed to be very good for making a bow

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
oak

You are boisterous and affectionate. You are the kind of tree that takes nothing sitting down, and is always ready for an adventure. You like to see everything that goes on around you. You like the warm weather, but you flourish when the nights tend to grow slightly colder. You are someone who likes to extend your days into the night hours because you never want to leave anything unfinished. You love an audience when you do things and you like to show off sometimes, but others admire your attitude. You fear past mistakes coming back to haunt you, but try to live day by day. You admire the strength of others and try to find the same in yourself. When you leave this word, you want to make an impression so that you'll never be forgotten.

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

BasstonesGOLD Member
Do you do the poiz?
530 posts

Posted:
Willow biggrin

"In the end there is only fire and a waterfall"

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
Also a Willow, however I personally prefer Hawthorns meself tongue

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
Hmm.. it claims oak, I say hazel.. check my birth certificate.

:P

Should at least ask what country you're from...

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
587 posts

Posted:
OAK
You are boisterous and affectionate. You are the kind of tree that takes nothing sitting down, and is always ready for an adventure. You like to see everything that goes on around you. You like the warm weather, but you flourish when the nights tend to grow slightly colder. You are someone who likes to extend your days into the night hours because you never want to leave anything unfinished. You love an audience when you do things and you like to show off sometimes, but others admire your attitude. You fear past mistakes coming back to haunt you, but try to live day by day. You admire the strength of others and try to find the same in yourself. When you leave this word, you want to make an impression so that you'll never be forgotten.

Ooooo, so me!

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

NeserGOLD Member
63 posts

Posted:
I'm a willow :P

And yeah, I fear death by disease.. frown Or more pacifically, I fear slowly wasting away to nothing and not being able to fight it. ._.

~ Neser

Fuel your fascination, burn your desire and dance with flames

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
It seems i am a ubbrollsmile
WILLOW
You are compassionate and independent. You're the kind of tree who wants to help other trees find themselves in a crazy world you know all too well. You love the gentler side of nature and like things simple and elegant. A night owl, you like things peaceful all the time and are often vexed when others invade your solitude. You love the water as much as the land, feeling at home in both. Often shy, you always want to do things right, and crave attention every now and then. You fear that what you love most may one day turn on you, but it doesn't stop you from getting close to others. You are a good listener and other trees often come to you for advice or someone to talk to. You admire others who freely share themselves. When you leave the world, you want others to remember your example and follow it.
ubbrollsmile ubblove

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Homer rocks!!!! ubblol ubbrollsmile

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
turns out I too am a WILLOW.
hmm.. fairly darn accurate!

_3C_Daywalker
215 posts

Posted:
I'm a PINE .... close enough to me i guess ubblol

Speed of Dark: As yet unmeasured, but believed to be faster than light owing to its ability to move so quickly out of light's way. -- Terry Pratchett

[total number of times I've been hit in the head with poi: 10! <--- Double Digits!!!!]

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
what's my tree?? dunno...............i'm usually out of it ubblol

~Leah~GOLD Member
addict
584 posts

Posted:
I'm a willow too. biggrin

Never hold your farts in! They travel up your spine, go into your brain and that's where shitty idea's come from.

Page: