Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > spin in south parks, oxford, uk, may 15th

Login/Join to Participate

strooSILVER Member
trusty sidekick to superman
799 posts

Posted:
organised spin in oxfords south parks. not sure how many people are coming so far, but any1 who wants too is very welcome, the more the merrier smile weavesmiley

Livin' on dreams and custard creams

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Slim chance I may be there - it's my birthday that weekend and may pop down to Ox to see Mrs Durbs...

Any more details?

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

WintermuteLost in the world but loving it :)
119 posts

Posted:
Yo yo yo

I'll be there for sure, especially as its so close wink Hopefully I can drag some other poi peeps but eveyone in Oxford never seem overly motivated lol bloody dreaming spires everybodys dreaming lol

If fishes were wishes we'd all cast nets

strooSILVER Member
799 posts

Posted:
yeah, its not actually me who's organising it, but i got told to post about it. starts at mid-day, and thats about all i know. i wont be able to get there til quite a bit later so hope people will still be there:)

119 posts

Posted:
Well the weather should be good (I hope and pray) so hopefully we'll be spinning all day wink

strooSILVER Member
799 posts

Posted:
yaaaaay! something to look forward to in my exam sticken exsistence. sigh. really looking forward to it actually ubbrollsmile

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
I may well be interested in coming and having a spin
Im near Luton at the moment, but will be going to Bristol on Saturday - and could stop through.
I have a travelling Juggling Shop too - Loads of Kevlar, and super big Poi, telescopic Staff etc...
D'ya think its worth bringing some stuff?
If anyone wants anything in particular, let me know - otherwise i'll just bring a selection, my selecta!
Hopefully see ya ll on the 15th

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

119 posts

Posted:
Yo everyone, when do we think peeps will be turning up so I can inform some friends of mine, and twould be cool to see you Rob, hows life been treatin you since big green???

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
I think I'll be coming on the way to Bristol
Are people turning up at midday?
That would be great for me.
If theres anyone local, who could email me there number and possibly some 1/2 decent directions - would be much appreciated
Hope to see ya all there

Feel the Flame
Phirenix