stickyfishmember
39 posts

Posted:
I was just wondering today what it's like for antipodeans having spin upsidedown all the time. I imagine that the gravity pulling the poi upwards would make everything realy quite strange or do you have special poi with the same type of gravitational properties as your "hats-with-corks-on-strings"?

Has anyone on this side of the globe tried to simulate these conditions by hanging themselves upsidedown while spinning? Is it as much fun as it seems in my head?

Love & Peace from Lingfield
Rob

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
Hmm, interesting. Though i think that if you kept a constant speed it wouldn't really affect your spinning. Other than small things, like btl moves would be a bit more dangerous.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
I spose it's cus our toilets flush clockwise. wheeee. we've got better toilets 'ere matey! yep it's the bee's knees to live as an anti-..antip-....anti-... wheeeee!
/runs away in a panic, tripping over a giant QLD cockroach and passes out.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

falloutboySILVER Member
remember
433 posts

Posted:
to conclude this deate, i propose someone stand in a toilet bowl, wearing a cork hat, spinning poi, and then have someone press the flush button which should start you spinning around in a clockwise direction~!
(i don't think this will actually prove anything, but it'd be damn funny to see )

Non-Https Image Link

-As angels debate chance and fate-
i was riding through melbourne on a midget giraffe, things were peachy.

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
lol, i took this post too seriously. Don't feel like an idiot.