Joe Marshallnewbie
33 posts

Posted:
The weather is yummy, is anyone going to be spinning on Clapham today, or has no-one started yet?

Joe

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
There was 5 of us last weekend actually.

I can't make it today - lack of funds as per usual frown

ubblove

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
ditto frown
next weekend? ubbidea

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
i'm gonna try & make it if i can get a lift home, or go with someone cos i'm scared of london in the dark... ubbangel

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
I suggest that PiP London start week after this weekend - principally because this weekend people should come down to Brockwell Park for the [Old link] and play there.

Sir_Sheepold hand
725 posts

Posted:
Is that an Official Dis-Organisation Announcement?

Weather this week isn't looking too good at the minute anyway *looks out of window at hail*

Spoiling Christmas for small children since 2003.

faery emBRONZE Member
fae
259 posts

Posted:
theres no cannibis festival til 5th June frown

who and when are turning up at clapham - i have no idea what i'm doing tommorrow, but i'm sure i'll get down to clapham at some stage before 24th May

ubbangel

warp children still smile the same

"when i left the mine i realised that the world was changing. or was it us who were changing?"

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
I'll head down at some point in the afternoon/evening this weekend. BBC Weather (which is notoriously wrong and has helped me get soaked on many occasions) forecasts sunshine: https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=3576&links

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
i suggest you take full waterproof gear, survival ratons and a tent incase you have to buckle down to take shelter from the golfball sized hail stones.

biggrin

hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:
Good idea ucof.

When will PiP be this weekend, and whereabouts on Clapham Common?

Or should I just turn up and follow my nose...

smile

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

Sir_Sheepold hand
725 posts

Posted:
If there are people turning up, they shall be found near the bandstand. You should be able to spot em easily if they're spinning. If they're not, it becomes a little more tricky, but flids got a nice new blue rug he'll no doubt be sat on, so that may help identification.

Usually start time is from 3pm onwards, or whenever people get out of bed.

this map may help you. but if your anything like me with maps, it possibly won't.

If you need to know more, or get lost, my mobile is 07734 052 878.

hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:
Thank you Sir Sheep, I have that feeling that I probably know you or have seen you around, I guess I might see you this weekend?

I'm still getting used to everyone having two names. I'll keep an eye out for Flids and his angelblue blue rug. Which day is it?

Hopefully see you there...

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

Sir_Sheepold hand
725 posts

Posted:
Erm, maybe you've met me. I'm sure you'll remember me anyway.

Sunday, but the weather is looking very hit and miss. Send me a txt/phone me Sun morning before you set off, and I'll let you know if myself and Mr flid will be attempting the journey or not.

That a'right?

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Ahhh Sunday! Poo! Not good for me.

If anyone is around Clapham at around 1 on Saturday then I'd happily meet up for a wee spin if the sun is shining as I'll be in the area. Bit wet and windy looking at the mo tho

EDITED_BY: Kat (1083773389)

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:
Sounds good smile Cheers

Hopes for sunshine ubblol

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

Sir_Sheepold hand
725 posts

Posted:
That link now claims Sunday's gunna be sunny with showers! Wish they'd make up their minds.

And, beacuse it's Fri, and I've possibly got much better stuff to go on with at work, I'm later gunna get all Blue Peter with some black bin bags and sticky tape, and construct a waterproof(ish) ground sheet for the aforementioned blue rug.

No, wait, thats my excuse, I just wanna play around with bin bags and sticky tape ubbidea

I think, that unless it starts off raining and stays raining, there's a damn good possibilty that I shall goto Clapham. Who else is with me?

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
can we make a fort? ubbidea

Sir_Sheepold hand
725 posts

Posted:
I was thinking or getting a couple of broom handles and making a simple tent...but a fort sounds good too... ubblol

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
any one going down today go on you know you want to............ smile