Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Psy Trance Party near Mexico City, Mexico April 30

Login/Join to Participate

Heph
Heph

Total posts: 79
Posted:yoyoyo all you freaks,
just writing to find out if i'll be seeing any of you firefreaks out at this party this weekend, april 30 to may 2nd... more info at www.goasounds.com
seems like it'll be a good party, with Cyrus the Virus, GMS, Hallucinogen, and some others. i'd love to meet up with some burners, im travelling with two others right now and we'll all come armed with kerosene! anyway, write me at fire_heph@hotmail.com and we can plan to meet up or something. or just ask around at the party for a guy from chicago named bryan or Heph, who spins poi and double staff. looking forward to burning with you!
heph

Delete Topic

flash fire
flash fire

Sporadically Prodigal
Total posts: 2758
Posted:sounds cool! Can't go wrong with Hallucinogen smile

If I was in Mexico, I'd be hooking up with you for a dance and a burn for sure!

Enjoy.

ubbrollsmile

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Delete

Heph
Heph

Total posts: 79
Posted:thanx flash....twas a VERY cool event indeed, and lots of really talented technical spinners there...i love being in foreign places and finding so much firey inspiration!

Delete