Page:
Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
i hate preaching. especially when i can't really talk because i'm a teen, and one who is 1.5 months under the legal drinking age, myself. however last night i went to a party for a while(friend of a friend).
there was 3 guys and 1 girl. the guys were the 15-ish mark, the girl was 13.

this 13 year old girl was smashed. her shorts were falling down exposing her g-string. it was so sad and i was so freaking worried about her. her boyfriend (whom she had been with for a week) was completely off his nut more than her...he greeted us at the door with "haha, i have a boner". i was insanely worried about this girl! i managed to catch her in the bathroom and have a bit of a chat to her, but it, of course, went in one ear and out the other. but i refused to leave until i knew she was ok.
i managed to get her to sleep in the parents bedroom. i know parents bedrooms are supposed to be no-go zones, but i felt that there are priorities in life! so i managed to get her to sleep in there. turned the light off and shut the door.
that was all good until the boyfriend decided it was time for him to go to sleep as well! and he stormed into the parents room saying "my girlfriends in there" and got into bed with her and wouldnt move. we just couldnt move him! so we had to leave them. but he was pretty passed out and she was half asleep so we dont think anything would have happened. the boyfriend just wasnt going to move, and by now there were other people, not just me trying to separate them.

sorry, i just had to rant. i dont know about any of the other females here, but i feel there is a girl thing where you look out for each other, even if it means putting a stranger at a party to bed. i just felt incredibly worried about that girl. and it was great that two of the guy friends i was with (i was the only girl at my party as well) fully supported me in my taking care of the girl.

i hope that girl doesnt wake up in the morning feeling anything worse than a hangover.

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Pogo69

ditto eek

2 and I'm anyone's for anything... rolleyes

biggrin

I'm about the same! redface ubblol

nonenonenoneSILVER Member
129 posts

Posted:
my general opinion on drinking (not just based on teens) is that ok, have a drink if you want one, but why go overboard?! i have seen to many people throwing up and passing out through drinking, cleans up far to much of my friends sick, to ever want to do that!

My friends joke that they wanna get me totally trashed, but they know that i will drink waht i want when i want and still enjoy myself, i just dont see the appeal of getting that drunk!

Sorry if that sound like a bit of a rant, but i have just had to clear up a load of alcohol-induced-sick... again! lol

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
hahaha

its very funny to read tyhis thread whilst getting drunk.

1) well done rouge, your friend has a point in a theoretical sence, but you did just what you felt you needed to do in that situation and assuming the girl didnt come up to you the next day and say "oi! why did you ruin my gang bang?" then i recon you did the right thing.

2) peranting and social stigma. i like italy, there there is no real minium age for drinking, no-body will frown on you if you give your kid some wine, however there is huge social stigma about being drunk in public. The only peaple I ever saw drunk there were homeless alcaholics, and they were polish.

In scotland it is illeagal to drink untill your 18 and most of society would veiw you as a bit strange if you didnt get steaming on the weekend.

the point being you cant blame the perants or the rules because they are both reflections of the same thing and conspire to produce the same situation from wich they are born.

only gradual consioness shift will change thease things, which is what we are doing here with this discussion.

3) I too was allowed to drink from an early age and I was also taught that it woldent solve my problems, this did not encorage me to drink in moderation, in fact twhat convinced me to drink in moderation was drinking a LOT of vodka, several times. I did this at the age of 16 when my liver could take it, I spent some time throwing up, I missed some great parties and i have never been much bothered about drinking since.

this comes back to my first point, that rouges msn friend was theoretically right, peaple often need to find out for themselves that something is bad and wont take telling from someone else. if you deny them the opertunity to experiment and find out what peaple are on about they are likely to approach the experiance with a biased viewpoint wich will make the experiance positive for them no matter on the actual stimuli because the experiance itself is simutainiously proscribed and gamorised.

However dont let the thoery get in the way of actually helping someone when you see them in trouble, the kids will drink, the perants are best to drive them home, not stop them.

rouge, you drove them home, well done.

but dont listen to me, im drunk!

T wave

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
Kudos for your actions Rouge, that was very sensible of you smile Hopefully you don't have to put up with that again!

&#2384;

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
https://www.theage.com.au/news/national/party-boy-goes-global/2008/01/15/1200159414201.html

I watched an interview with him on the news this evening. With any luck he will castrate himself while drunk so he doesn't give the world any children.

Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
lol....

Written by: article

Ms Delaney said: "I can't believe that Corey would do this to us to start with. Honestly, he must have planned the party."

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

ACTSILVER Member
enthusiast
318 posts

Posted:
I give that kid kudos for that one. How many kids can honestly pull off a party that size. When I was a kid planning a party I was happy when 50-100 kids showed up.... Funny thing I always told my folks about it afterwards and they always checked with my neighbors. Not a single neighbor ever heard us ^^

At the same time Rouge I agree with your statement too.

Don't hate me because I am different, hate me because I still think I am better then you!

ferrousBRONZE Member
55 posts

Posted:
just want to follow this thread & haven't yet figured out how to add it to my favourites without posting a reply. heh. redface biggrin

when i grow up, i want to be a circus freak.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Well, this underscores the big rules of parenting a teenager. You are doing well if you can answer the following questions:

1) "Where is he?"
2) "Who is he with?"
3) "Who is the adult responsible where he is and how can I reach said adult?"
4) "When will he be home?"
5) "How can I reach him?"

With the advent of mobile phones, it's even easier to keep track of your teen than before.

As for me, I remember that when I was 16 I was over at my friend Doug's house. My mom called his house to make sure that I was there and that Doug's mom was there. She only had to pull that stunt on me a few times to put enough fear into me to keep me honest.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
 Written by: AsCthuluTurns

I give that kid kudos for that one. How many kids can honestly pull off a party that size.

How can you give him credit. All he did was put details of his address on the internet. He's really lucky that only 500 turned up and he didn't end up like so many other parties lately with some young kid being killed because he got into a fight over something minor.
This kid need to take his head out of his arse and realise he isn't all he's cracked up to be.
Show your face you gutless little wonder!!!

Written by: Doc

Well, this underscores the big rules of parenting a teenager. You are doing well if you can answer the following questions:

1) "Where is he?"
2) "Who is he with?"
3) "Who is the adult responsible where he is and how can I reach said adult?"
4) "When will he be home?"
5) "How can I reach him?"

With the advent of mobile phones, it's even easier to keep track of your teen than before.

As for me, I remember that when I was 16 I was over at my friend Doug's house. My mom called his house to make sure that I was there and that Doug's mom was there. She only had to pull that stunt on me a few times to put enough fear into me to keep me honest.

I totally agree Doc, cause somewhere along the way children have taken control of there parents, and the rest of society it seems sometimes.

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Homer rocks!!!! ubblol ubbrollsmile

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Oh, the other thing my mom did was that on just a couple of occasions she called the school just to make sure I had been in all my classes that day.

She only needed to do it once or twice. I wasn't about take chances.

I never skipped a single class for all of high school

-Mike

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Only time I ever skipped class was to see the unofficial school counsellor. But that doesn't count.

This *&^% about this little *&&^%$ makes me sick. It's like a car crash. It disgusts and horrifies me but I keep reading newspaper articles about it.

There's now a group on Facebook called "COREY DELANEY IS A DEADSET LEGEND"

I can't believe how much positive attention he is getting from this! (just like I couldn't believe all the pro-Ben Cousins stuff)

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Well this kid is probably going nowhere in life.

...but, on the off chance he does go somewhere, he'll go very far indeed. ubblol

-Mike

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
he's apparently already got offers to host a party in QLD for $2000

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I never drank a teen. and you have no proof I ever did tongue

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

WooktasticBRONZE Member
the kicker of elves
371 posts

Posted:
I don't drink, I break enough stuff while sober. I generally end up looking after the girls and stopping the guys from picking fights.

Man is no more than a conduit for excrement to pass through.- daVinci

Jointly owned by BurdA and Tinypixie

Wielder of the voice of Patrick Stewart

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Rouge Dragon

Only time I ever skipped class was to see the unofficial school counsellor. But that doesn't count.

I was a good kid, only time i skipped class was to see the second Matrix movie. and i only missed a couple of classes.

Written by: Wooktastic

I don't drink, I break enough stuff while sober. I generally end up looking after the girls and stopping the guys from picking fights.

that sucks. I mean it's awesome that you are willing to put up with all that but man....it's gotta get old no?

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

WooktasticBRONZE Member
the kicker of elves
371 posts

Posted:
I'd feel worse if nobody was doing it.
It's usually ok, I just change the subject to something that leads to singing and that diffuses things. Most of the time.

Man is no more than a conduit for excrement to pass through.- daVinci

Jointly owned by BurdA and Tinypixie

Wielder of the voice of Patrick Stewart

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I don't really drink either. I'm normally the person driving. besides it used to take so much beer I couldn't afford to continue wink

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

scoshBRONZE Member
non stop uber rocking electro rock party
122 posts

Posted:
i tend to think people use alcohol as an excuse to do things they know are wrong if you need to be drunk to do something its because you know you shouldnt be doing it i dont really believe that alcohol can be blamed for things when its a personal choice how much to drink, if you drink so much you cant control yourself you probably deserve everything you get. personally i drink at weekends with friends and go out dancing and have a good time because its fun but i know my limits and i am never unaware of myself or my surroundings but if i told you i never drank so much i puked i would be lying we were all young once (i am aware im still young) and its how people learn.

"im quite depressed, im quite a mess, so beat me up, beat me down, mess me up beyond all recognition"

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
Hmmm.... I ave never seen the point in it. So I do not drink.

Makes my life simpler, I find also cheaper.

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

Page: