Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Calling London Spinners For Perfomance

Login/Join to Participate

el beardoBRONZE Member
72 posts

Posted:
Hello All you lovely HoP people!! Big Hugs!

Its been a while since Ive posted anything on here.. I've been kidnapped by the evil monsters of NoFun and TooMuchWork.

I'm organising performances for the London Burning Man Film Festival on the 8th and 9th of May. If anyone out there would like to get involved, I'd love to hear from you.

I'm afraid there is no money involved, as its a fundraising event fot he Black Rock City Arts Fund (check out www.burningman.com for more details). BUt there will be lots of fun and games and merriment. There will also be an afterparty

We're primarily looking for fire spinners for an outside performance, but also for people who might be able to do entertaining things in the bar - we've got a contact juggler and a few fire spinners so far.

If you'd like to get involved, please contact me on contact_santiago@hotmail.com, or come along to the upstairs bar of the Ritzy Cinema in Brixton this Saturday at 2, so that we can all meet up and be friendly.

All help woud be gratefully apreciated.

Cheers folks.

Beard

May your staff spin fast and your poi always miss your balls.

el beardoBRONZE Member
72 posts

Posted:
hello folks

Big thanks to everyone who emailed me about this. You're all heroes!!!!

We've now reached the limit on number of performers set by the Festival organiser and by t he venues involved.

However, there's always at least one person who can't make it on the night, so if your really keen to get involved, do let me know.

I can't thank all you HoP people enough for the effort your putting into this. ubblove

Big huge hugs,

Beard biggrin

May your staff spin fast and your poi always miss your balls.