MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
Has anyone bought the COL2 dvd, and had it screw up? A friend of mine bought it about 6 months ago, and it's been stuffing up about midway through the section with sage. Any ideas? confused

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
Suggestions:

1. Clean the DVD with warm soapy water and a soft cloth (or spit and shirt seems to work just as well ubbangel)
2. Try a different DVD player
3. Pray to Sony President Kunitake Ando for protection against DVDemons from the lands of wind and ghosts.

if neither of them work, then i'd imagine you should be able to sort out a replacement. to contact the sHoP go to the top of the screen and go to: Contacts > contact shop

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
the dvd is clean, and i dont think the guy that owns it has another dvd player. I'll let him know what you said, and to contact the shop he got it from. its a shame, too, cos sage has some awesome moves in that segment.

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Is it a gameming console dvd player (eg. Play Station, XBox, and such and such), if it is, the dvd drive in these consoles play second findle... they aren't the best to truely watch a dvd on, the smallest piece of dust can send the laser off the data of the dvd... rolleyes ... (Hey the face just turned yellow???)

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men