_VT_SILVER Member
Your Face!
1,173 posts

Posted:
I just saw a commercial on t.v. about being able to search fire breatheing on yahoo.com I,myself think that was a very bad idea because of youth decideing "hey, that sounds like a cool idea!" and then trying it themselves. The last thing i want to see is a bunch of wounded kids because of a commercial they saw.
EDITED_BY: -VT- (1081912813)

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-

onewheeldaveGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,252 posts

Posted:
Here's what you get if you do the search on Yahoo: -

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=fire+breathing&ei=UTF-8&n=20&fl=0&x=wrt

the first two results are FAQs by juggling.org and HOP, both of which stress the danger of death/serious injury.

You're probably right about the flood though, I suspect some people are just going to be even more likely to do it when they read the danger warnings.

"You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it."

--MAJOR KORGO KORGAR,
"Last of The Lancers"
AFC 32

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
hooray for interest in fire! it is difficult to find info on HOP re: firebreathing without stumblin across a fair few dire warnings about the stuff.
I say HoP deserves more interest - information is shared in a conscientious manner on this board in any event! it is where i learnt poi, and it with this added noteriety it will teach many more!
cus at HoP, i come for the badger jokes and stay for the food.... i mean community. peace
i luv youse.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

BradCrockerMember
1 post

Posted:
If you are living in flood prone area we always have probabilities of flood water damage in our home. But now there are various restoration companies that provide consultation and advice on this topic. Along with this you can also hire professional or get equipments on rent to control flood damage loss. For example
https://floodedbasementrestorers.com/contact_us
extend great help to flood victims through their great support and amazing services.