OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
Okay, I have just been bit in the arse with the spinning bug. And I now want to spin like mad. That's a side point though...

The question is, would the Hfx spinners like to get together soon? ubbidea I mean... there's no longer 1m of snow on the ground, and allthough it's raining at the moment (Tuesday Apr. 13th) I'm sure it'll dry up! So... I guess I'll try to stalk you all and make you look at this. In a few weeks could something maybe possible happen?? End of April? Eh? Eh????

Okay, I'm done. wink

*runs off to find everyone's e-mails* peace

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
fragst mich, wo wir gewesen sind...
du fehlst hier

DarkDevilmember
233 posts

Posted:
Sounds fun, only problems are....

1. where and when?

2. I want my fire devil sticks but they'd cost 50 dollars to ship in and i'm a little broke right now (I have $2200 i can't touch due to my buying a bike next month)

3. I'm in newfoundland april 29th - may 3rd for my girlfriends prom.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is not a trick, this is a stunt. The difference between a stunt and a trick is that a trick is something that tricks or fools the audience, a stunt is something that only an idiot would do -Ivan, Ash Circle, 10/04/03

BlazeBRONZE Member
55 posts

Posted:
Whee! Yeah, I'll do it. Spin, Spin, Spin! *dances* You have become the organizer!

You laugh at me because I am different, I laugh at you because you are all the same.

Me Like fire... hehe... he he... -, Me at the annual Busker Festival Downtown

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
How bout Sunday the 25th??? Good for everyone? It's in.. two weeks, I think!

I'll put it down so the parent's can't dissagree. biggrin

Probably in the commons, like usual.

Anywho, I'll keep stalking you all now.

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
du fehlst hier

DeimosBRONZE Member
Cinnamon Girl
191 posts

Posted:
aww, spinning again, that's so great. I hope our selected location wont be too soggy...
Also, before anything is set in stone we should try to make sure that Flip wont be working and Phobos will be in town.
Aside from that, I'd love a nice fire gathering! Besides, we have to make Bobo light her poi before she abandons us for germany! wink

P*L*U*R

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
Wait wait wait. DD cant make it. (Wow, look at my literacy skills, not)

SO scratch the 25th

May 9th?

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
du fehlst hier

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
Noooo no no, it's too far!! How about *both* ubbangel and whoever can make it to either of them can go!! ^_^

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
du fehlst hier

DarkDevilmember
233 posts

Posted:
I can make it on the 25th. I leave on the 29th.
I'll bring my camera.

As a side note, I want to have a big night spin before i move. Possibly a bonfire. I know i've mentioned this to a few people. Just an idea....
I also want to do a sparkler bomb before i move.

Moving in midsummer. Lets just say... July 31/Augest1

Ladies and gentlemen, this is not a trick, this is a stunt. The difference between a stunt and a trick is that a trick is something that tricks or fools the audience, a stunt is something that only an idiot would do -Ivan, Ash Circle, 10/04/03

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
Hehe, alright DD, keep us posted, won't you?? biggrin

This weekend is a go as far as I'm concerned. But I have no idead what the weather will be like. I guess we'll have to wing it, and if it's raining out, well... I dunno, we'll see.

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
du fehlst hier

DarkDevilmember
233 posts

Posted:
I just got my schedule for the weekend in question. If we're doing it sunday can we have it after dinner? I work till 5:45 on sunday. I can get off work and be over there by 6:30.

Weatherwise.. sunday is suppose to be between 7c and 2c. 10% humidity.. meaning.. no rain.

Check for yourself

DeimosBRONZE Member
Cinnamon Girl
191 posts

Posted:
I think after dinner would be best anyway, might as well squeeze some spinning in to the dark hours. Also, i'm not sure about others but I have an inservice the next day, so I'll be able to stay out quite late. Anyone else?

P*L*U*R

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
okay, I don't have an inservice next monday *tear*

However... the weather sounds *great* and I can't wait. Since it's been sunny out, I've been driving everyone insane, to go spinning. ubbloco

However, I think I mentioned the 9th... But Friday the 7th is an inservice (for me) so... maybe Friday night? *shrug* We'll figure it out later this weekend biggrin

I'm sooooo excited, I can't wait!! *jumps about, realizes there's pulled muscles in her back, and falls flat on face*

ooooops

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
du fehlst hier

DarkDevilmember
233 posts

Posted:
Nope, no inservice for me. Mine is April 30th, so i'll be leaving on the 29th.

So, we'll be spinning Sunday, April 25th.

Anyone want to set a time? I'll be able to stay until 10ish, regardless of school.

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
I'd say 5-6ish. Somewhere around there, I think. Enough time to enjoy the light, but he sun sets around... 7-ish, I think... maybe a bit closer to 8? Something like that. That's the time I'm telling people to come!

Anyone know if Flip can make it? I know Astar's coming out for it! weavesmiley

can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait!!

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
du fehlst hier

DarkDevilmember
233 posts

Posted:
Sunday, April 25th, Halifax Commons, 5:30ish till "after dark"

someone had to bold it... so there will be no doubt about it.

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
okay, great work DD. I'll buy you a coffee.

cool

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
du fehlst hier

DeimosBRONZE Member
Cinnamon Girl
191 posts

Posted:
Sorry, Flip and I didn't make it. We didn't know about the set time untill it was waaay past dark. We walked by the commons around 8:30, while it was still light, but we didn't see anyone.
Also, isn't May 9th mother's day?

P*L*U*R

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
Ah, okay tongue There were four of us... then two... nothing really happened, but it's okay. It was cold anywho.

Um, yeah it is mom's day. I realized that today >.< So, I guess that date isn't gonna go over too well. I'll see about setting another one... Next week, just gonna let musical end before I start going into something. It's over thie Saturday (:D)

And if DD could give us possible dates for his thing..? *will bug DD when he's on MSN* ubbangeldevil

Hehe, okies, we'll see what happens!

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
du fehlst hier