Page:
^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
i really want to get a tatoo on my lower back but i'm not sure what to have..........
or if i should................
or if iwant to die so early in life because of a tatoo (parental injustice) ........
"ponders" umm

was hibernating through winter.....oh and summer i spose...ok im just lazy

^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
.... umm

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
nah..its just an enjoyable afternoon for some people in the "orifice"

ubblol

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
I once spent a particularly enjoyable afternoon in an orifice...

Words to memorise, words hypnotise
Words make my mouth exercise
Words all fail the magic prize
There's nothing I can say when I'm in your thighs

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
ubblol at Durbs (again)

Francesca ....please feel free to spank me at your own will. Sorry for being a little dumb today Princess hug beerchug biggrin

Lunch with Mech, Narr, Tom and silvie has gone straight to my liver.

Sooo back onto tats then ehhh

Me
wink

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
peace

rbmnycBRONZE Member
lurker
194 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by rbmnyc

^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
cheers i'll let you know....when i get drunk enough to do it! beerchug

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
I was thinking about mine for 4 years... eek before I actually did it.

Tis a beautiful BIG biggrin dragon breathing fire and looking sexy. 4 hours of pain, but worth every second now.

Sit back and take your time, it'll mean so much more to you when you actually get it.

Be safe, be happy

Lisa
XX

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
thats quite a good idea actually ....if i think about it for that long i'll be old enough to actually get it......lol ubbtickled

polytheneveteran
1,359 posts

Posted:
Don't get drunk. It thins the blood and the tattoo can bleed a lot more. Scarring isn't nice!

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
eek

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Good point......no drink !!!!!!

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
my mum got one done 3 years ago - and i hate it....no i mean i REALLY hate it. she search on the internet for a design for like 10 minuets and found one she wanted. its a droplet heart with a rose through it. i thought it was cool at the time but now i think it just looks tacky. it dosn't have any symbolic meaning to her and its just one of those typical middle aged tattoo's.

sharpermember
3 posts

Posted:
h..mm h..mm, clearing throat to call attention to myself

"typical middle aged tattoos"? Maybe if you are a typical middle aged person - but most of us are no longer typical!

got my first tat when I was 45. Its a single, full rose, (flowe only, no stem) black outline and colored purple signifies death of love.
One year later I had two intertwinning roses growing up from the purple rose one slightly open one just a bud (male/female) signifiying birth of a new love.
Last year for mother's day my son paid for my dreamcatcher tattoo (original design-there is a full scene in the cener web of the dreamcatcher) and then for my birthday he paid for the tat above the dreamcatcher which depicts 3 wolves walking out of the clouds.
"typical middle aged" duh - don't think so!

Dance like no one is watching

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
yours tats sound really nice dont get me wrong and i wasn't meaning it for anybody else apart from my mum! its just the fact that she, and most of the friends she had went out sometime in their mid 30's and stuck something on their arm/ankle whatever just for the sake of it, and most of them got roses or hearts, which meant absoloutly nothing to them (except for Anne, who got a devil holding up a manchester united scarf rolleyes ubblol )

*huddles in corner and waits to be shouted at*
EDITED_BY: x_aimee_x (1082115998)

_VT_SILVER Member
Your Face!
1,173 posts

Posted:
tattoo's hurting depends on where you get them. i agree with the hitting the bone bit,but also you have to keep in mind that areas where the skin is thinner the nerves are closer to the surface of the skin. when i got my dragon it did not hurt on the side that faces out,but when they started on the part of my arm that faces forwards and also back the back side,it hurt like a [censored]!

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
i got a tattoo when i was 18 of a lizard crawling up my leg. I realise now that i should of thought it through more - i mostly got it cos my friends did (although i did want it anyway).

luckily i love it and i'm really happy with it, but you should THINK THINK THINK before you get it cos you're going ot be stuck with it FOR EVER!

P.S. mine didn't hurt a bit & now i'm getting another one - yay!

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

triple wordscoremember
75 posts

Posted:

I have 3 tats. 1 on each of my ankles and 1 on the back of my right shoulder. I didnt really feel the difference in the pain between the outline and the colouring in and all 3 didnt hurt too much.

But every1 takes to pain in diferent ways.... so it might hurt..... it might not..... smile

Cant Sleep Or The Clowns Will Get Me!!!!

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
im gonna agree with everyone else, really think it through, get something that you are gonna love and that is personal to you in some way. i designed my own tatoo from various things i wanted to incorpoate into it, then had its stuck on my wall for two years before i got it done..and i still love it, its all line work, only ickle-ish and on th base of my spine, i took long my mate who held my hand while i gritted my treeth and she babbled away about silly stuff, it took about 15-20 mins (the main is kinda like a cross between catclaws and a razorblade) but was totally worth it biggrin biggrin

and the fact i have it on my back means i forget its there somethimes till i catch a glimps of it or someone mentions it and then i get all gigglie inside.

so yeah think about it HARD, maybe design it yourself live with it for a good while, take a freind, got to a recommended tattoooist (or do some good research) and take a friend biggrin good luck pickle hug

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
I traced out the tattoo I want yesterday but It's really stupidly detailed... so I will have to think it through a lot.
But it's very pretty smile smile A faery crouching inbetween leaves (not original outline, just shading woo me! I've been trying but really cannot draw anything better than a shite cartoon)

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

squarefishSILVER Member
(...trusty steed of the rodeo midget...)
403 posts

Posted:
Hmm,
Iv'e thought about it a couple of times but the only time i was ever tempted was when I was in prague.

some friends and I were sitting around talking and this girl we had just met was trying to decide if she wanted to get ink done.

She knews he wanted to get a lizard of some sort done but didn't know what type, so I drew her a little gecko type lizard,(v. cute, v. small), and then she said that she wanted to get it tatooed just behind her ear! eek

She was very appreciative wink when i drew it onto her neck, but alas, I was just getting over a nasty bug so nothing happened there!

cute gecko though...
-M-

very sunny here in Lima at the mo..

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
Quote:

I traced out the tattoo I want yesterday but It's really stupidly detailed... so I will have to think it through a lot

if you're going for detail, then bigger is better generally

actually, bigger is better with all tats cool

pengwinoBRONZE Member
suitable for vegetarians
300 posts

Posted:
I have a few tattoos, mainly tiny ones, in various places - and just wanted to add that in terms of the pain, the nerve endings under your skin can be quite random.. sorry, don't know how to explain this.. well I have 2 stars on the back of my neck, both and equal distance from my spine, and one hurt more than anything else ever, and the other barely tickled my skin. So even though they were the same distance from bone, the nerve endings were completely different..

So don't think about the pain, as you can't tell how much it will hurt until it happens! But if you want one bad enough somewhere then it shouldn't be an issue, it's really not that bad... what is more important is knowing you want it there for the rest of your life!

animals who are not penguins can only wish they were

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
if your worried about pain, why not see if you can get a local anasthetic? or one of these creams that acts like a low grade local?

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
It's relatively the size of the palm of my hand in the sketch, I like it that size smile
Still at least 120 days to go before I make any decision biggrin biggrin

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
Bigger is not ALWAYS better when it comes to tattoos imho! I think giant tattoos that cover the whole back or sleeves or stuff like that can look really awful whereas small, tasteful tats look so much better and enhance the person instead of masking them with loads of ink.

Size doesnt matter! (well it does sometimes obviously smile ) just get something you love and definitely live with it for at least a year. My first tat i had stuck on my bedroom door for about a year and a half, same with my second and third and i love them all soooo much.

Post a pic when/if you decide to get one biggrin

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

lightmystoveandRUNSILVER Member
7 posts

Posted:
i go for my 12 inch tattoo tomorrow and mom and dad know about it.

i am more than excited and convicted on what i am getting, don't be afraid of it.
but most of all, design your own and don't pick something off of a poster.
make sure you want it and make sure it MEANS SOMETHING. if i see one more tweety bird, im going to shoot myself in the leg. ubbangel

i like the taste of danger it shines like sugar on my lips.
and i like to stand in the line of fire -
just to prove i can shoot straight from my hips.

pointlesscocoaMember
1 post

Posted:
I'm planning to make on my body smth like these https://inkprofy.com/koi-fish-tattoo-designs-with-meanings/

Page: