Forums > Social Chat > anyone knows any really good video of poi to download?

Login/Join to Participate

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
i ask cause! i mean houseofrave videos comeon all those sucks! and i alredy saw all these videos of this site and no money to buy COL2 or 1 or any...

so tell me there is any good website or something! with videos of ppl doing mad moves!!!
phunky danm make a video so i can watch you!! hehehe or pozze or myst:( or someone with madskillz at this!

Dance like if noone were watching you

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
lol, it's that time of month again where nightshade asks for more vids of people spinning. Like clockwork man lol.

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
I'd like to add, stop trying to match up to people. The best competition is yourself and trying to one up yourself everyday. 3-4 hours practice everyday doesn't hurt either.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
::walks into the room, gently checks Phunky's forehead to see if hes got fever::

Phunky, these are wise words and I really honestly admire how you've changed on HOP.

Don't need to add anything, I agree with you

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

e v i l p h u n k ymember
3 posts

Posted:
You've changed phunky. You used to be like me, muahahaha. What happened to you and those cocky arrogant replies.

Tsk, put your head down in shame.

[ 27 April 2002, 22:38: Message edited by: e v i l p h u n k y ]

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
I thought i got rid of you. Go away. No NOOO NOOOOOOOOOOO.

3 posts

Posted:
You can't fight me, i'm you. Do not resist the power of the dark side. muahahha.

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
decency... respect... kindness... slowly... draining away... must fight back cocky remarks...

TwirlyVicnorthern monkey
235 posts

Posted:
some people on this site are really weird!!

vic xx

ex-hop-aholic, now inconsistent lurker...

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
kinda like the Exorcist and all ...
Now you know why I did not register under my other name, you little psychopath, you

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
sorry, i was really bored last night lol.

3 posts

Posted:
You were only bored last night because you stayed home of a friday night loser.

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
Hey, i'm not bored anymore. Why are you still here?

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
PHUNKY come on be nice stop being mean and make me a video:D

Man dunno whats wrong with it... you even told me you got thousends of videos of ppl liquiding why i cant have thousends of videos of ppl spinning:P

if it true what you said well you shouldnt have videos of ppl liquiding and practice 4 hours a day that ;p

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
I do have a lot of dancing clips. The thing is more people dance than they people spin so it's widely availible. I'd have a lot of spinning clips, but there just aren't any, period. Not free one's anyways. I don't practice 3-4 hours anymore, i used to. I don't even spin much anymore. It's not a priority for me. I'm more likely to make a clip of myself popping than i am of spinning, because like i said, spinning is not as much as a priority for me as getting better at dancing is now.

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
So, i'll clearly state again.

THERE ARE NO SPINNING CLIPS AVAILABLE. This is the only poi messageboard in the WORLD. If there is a clip to be released you'll hear about it first. Whereas there are hundreds of dance messageboards which post dance clips every week.

SPINNING IS NOT THAT POPULAR. Not to mention the mentality of spinners and dancers are completely different. Dancer's release clips of themselves to get critiqued and show their skills. Spinners are more modest. It's more of a personal choice that they spin and not to gain attention.

In my personal experience the only spinners that care about learning new moves and one upping someone else everyday are ravers. Which is directly linked to the atmosphere in which they spin. They go to clubs and spin and that dance mentality rubs off on them. People who learn how to spin at raves are most likely to drop the activity because it's more of a fad. When they stop partying they will stop spinning.

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
If you notice the trend over the last year or two, the sh*t disturbers on this board have been people coming from the party scene. Whereas the fire spinners have usually been the responisble modest one's. There have been exceptions but it's a good generalization.

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
yer mean phunky!!!!
hahah:p

if it isnt soo popular... well idont get how come ppl really enjoy watching this...
i consider mysefl a dancer not a spinner since i find really boring spinning without music but with trance OMFG is the best shit ever!!! going at the rhymt of the music and and and have all fun while everybody scream and like it woah!!!
well i can try making videos of myself and upload them so you can watch... and tell me what ya think:/

tell me what else i need besides a camara?
i mean ummm what i need to put the videos on my pc?

[ 28 April 2002, 12:04: Message edited by: NightShade1 ]

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
I'm not talking about popularity, i mean can you honestly say there are more spinners (i use that term loosely but you know what i mean) vs dancers? Why do people gather at raves to dance or spin?

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
Well to tell ya the truth... that i have saw... i have saw me and one else like dancers...and others are spinners. Even at rave or anything... why? cause they just spin they wont move at the rythm of the music or nothing... they just do moves just for doing it... they wont fallow the music or nothing they DONT even move their bodies or nothing;p something that i find really boring¿, well In my opinion

As far i see.. me and someone else i know are dancers the other are spinners in a rave i guess... dunno...

Dunno what you consider a spinner or dancer... but for what iget what is... its like that;p for example all those vids in home of rave were spinners noone of them were dancers... the only dancer there was someone like a chinese or something with yellows glowsticks... but wasnt nothing awsome but he was a dancer i guess

[ 28 April 2002, 19:57: Message edited by: NightShade1 ]

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
Let me rephrase then,

Amount of Poi dancers/spinners IS NOT MORE than the amount of Other dancers. Hence, there will be less vids of spinners err i mean poi dancers. See what i'm getting at.

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
lol, in one post you totally changed the subject

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
Yeah im like that
well that really sucks:P
but if ppl werent lazy like in the other dances type we would have lot of vids too ;p lalala