Big AndyBRONZE Member
186 posts

Posted:
So we have this realy big rave coming up here in Dallas... well... big by Dallas standards anyways....

The promoter won't tell us the line-up or even the date/venue yet...

The one tease he has given us though, is that EVERY SINGLE DRUM N BASS DJ PLAYING IS FROM THE UK!!!!! ubblove

I'm considering starting a betting pool on whether he's bringing Mr. Andy C *crosses fingers*

And that's just the DnB stage! For once, it doesn't suck to live in Dallas, Tx.

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!"

"Welcome to the U-S-A,
We'll treat you right, unless you're black or gay, or Cherokeeeeee!!"

-Brian Griffin from "Family Guy" (the dog)

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
Raves... Pfft, lucky 8-)

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
fragst mich, wo wir gewesen sind...
du fehlst hier

MeleSILVER Member
A perth girl gone walkabout...
396 posts

Posted:
Sometimes theres nothing better than a good rave - Getting all hyped and excited, organising your friends and makings sure everyone you know is there, getting dressed up and pre-rave meeting friends and sharing the anticipation and then the excitement of running around like a mad thing with good friends and good music discoverng all the different rooms and styles of music!!

(My favourite one here in perth consists of three buildings one side of a railway track, two the other side, and the fabulous free bus doing a loop between them.... sometimes the bus is more fun than the rave!!)

Altho needless to say after the rave on raves.... i'm hanging out for a bush doof thats coming up in a few weeks - Trance and Firetwirling in the aussie bush, nothing better! So excited!! biggrin biggrin biggrin

I smile because i have no idea whats going on!! biggrin

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
oooh i'm jealous tongue

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Drum n Bass? ARGH! Bum 'n' face!

Nah give me techno any day! Had my fair share of raves for a while though, the beach is the future!! Jazz and Soul all the way biggrin biggrin

I have nothing against it really, just too much and my chest implodes, my brain explodes and obviously I die, as such I must retreat to the ladies room to recover.

Have much-ose fun though!

Monkeys monkeys and bananas