Page:
arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
okay, ssso i just wwent to walmart tonight to bbbuy airplane shipping bins, and i saw, at the end of the aisle even, FIRE DANCE BARBIE. didn't hang around long enough to actually look at the box...ran away, actually... is anyone else freaking out? is this where it's going now?

(well, me, i've been working on some little sculptured figurines ((to sell on our website)) of fairies, a four piece elemental series... *shivers* i guess i'll scrap that idea now.)

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
thats horrible. I mean, did you just have to blurt it out like that? you couldn't sugar coat it?

might make for more cute poi girls though. but then any girl that does poi already has a certain level of attractiveness about her just for that.

"its wonderful when you love someone so much that you can sleep with other people behind their backs and it doesn't even matter"-on a sign at black rock city

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
That was sneaky!!! There I was thinking someone was organising a fire dance barbie (aussie for barbeque), then you go and spring something like that on me!!

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:

Arashi ... I have the feeling you are either making fun of us or you just mis-read the barbie cover ...
firedancing barbie ??? ROFL !!!
I can't see how this symbol for all I despise could match what I like most ...
so what ? she's there in her plastic box with a staff and a pair of poi, a liter of kerdane and all ?
Seriously, pleae enquire further for I truely beleive this is a JOKE

shine on
Cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
I saw something that kinda bothered me too the other day. I was walking down the toy aisle and what did i see?

STAFF SPINNING KEN DOLL (kerosene not included)

I'm outraged. What has this world come to.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Don't worry, it doesn't exist. To much laughter from those around me I just checked the barbie website. Nice site tho..

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
Dom, u sure u dont need therapy after such a horrific experience? If not thou art a finer man than I sir, as I'm sure I would

[ 25 April 2002, 22:19: Message edited by: Spiral ]

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
hmmm...
okay, don't believe me...
man i couldn't believe it myself. still don't. okay i admit my brain is quite innundated with all sorts of chemicals n flashbackickals n demons of the fiery type, I SH!+ YOU NOT! my draw hit the flo, she's got a fiery dress and everything, and then i just scooted my little cart right away, draggiing my jaw behind me. i'm not sure if there were poi or anything inside cause i just read the corner, which said "four elemental barbies", and rigged rite ou' cause that's what i was doing with the fairy figurines and i flipped. so i ran. call me less than a man. turned tail. scuttled. vamoos. but it was there. i was there. i mess around a lot, o k, but i wouldn't joke about this. o k perhaps the package could contain some more information...

dude, bra, that website is wrong! that makes your suffering pointless, don't you think? oooohoooohooohaaahaaahaa! dude, bra's, i saw it!

-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
On a side note, you can get bondage barbie and ken in SoHo

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
She's not actually dancing with fire

But I know that Cassandra would like the dress...

https://www.barbiecollectibles.com/showcase/product.asp?product_id=150095

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

adamricepoo-bah
1,015 posts

Posted:
Ooh, and look, you can send e-cards with it.

Someone needs to Photoshop this to show it with some tattoos and piercings--then it'll be a real firedancing Barbie.

Laugh while you can, monkey-boy

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Well, Barbie dolls maight make good wicks. Childrens toys are usually highly flamable, so once you get the plastic going barbie might burn for a while.................

Jesus helps me trick people.

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
lol, something to try.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Bondage Barbie, Fetish barbie, there *is* a Tattoo Barbie (comes with lick -n-stick tattoos for you too! ), and Barbie does sometimes come with jewery. I am thinking of making a BellyDance Barbie just for the fun of it on my table when I sell my stuff at the Hafla's.
(I have 3 nieces, all who loved Barbie in their own time).
I am waiting for Rave Barbie with her Glow Sticks set for Liquid Dancing and a nifty tape of music!
I think it is funny. I'll make one with a set of poi and put it on ebay. Garunteed those silly barbie collectors would snatch it up! Should I stuff her with napalm and use real working wicks? Hmmmmmmm.....

[ 26 April 2002, 12:31: Message edited by: Pele ]

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
well, i've decided to roll with it
literally i guess- i'm gonna go buy one and put it in the tourbus altair. change the name from tantien to blontien. i'm so glad you guys are here to help me through this... i feel the love! i love the smell of kerosene in the morning...smells like...victory

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
I have to admit though, my favourite ever were still the imitation barbie dolls i found one day... trailer trash barbie and drag queen barbie. they looked like real barbie dolls, too.

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

SmokyDavySILVER Member
Do my poi look too small in this?
394 posts

Posted:
A friend of mine was working for a toy department.. Told me they've now got 'Party Girl Barbie' all dressed up like a stereotypical American raver in fat pants, crop top and visor.. even has a whistle apparently.. She goes out with D.J. Ken, who has decks and a record bag...

SilverEyesmember
45 posts

Posted:
Try this one: she's got on the black leather with orange/yellow flames on the sleeves/pant legs...

https://www.barbiecollectibles.com/showca...eries_id=150086

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
BAHAHAHA picture number 5 and 6 on that site look like my ex boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!

Fire... A bushmans telly

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
LOL!!!!!!!!
https://www.barbiecollectibles.com/showca...eries_id=150097
holy s#!t!
if only.....

Australian Barbie®

G'day (hello) from Australia, the land "down under"! Australian Barbie® sports an outfit typical of a jillaroo (female rancher) in the outback. Her brown, wide-brimmed hat protects her face from the hot sun while her tan skirt and vest match much of the dusty terrain found in the outback. Underneath her vest, Barbie wears a red and white short-sleeved blouse, with a knotted red scarf tied around her neck. And finally, her boots make for easy walking through the brush as she moves from one adventure to the next!

BRILLIANT!

Fire... A bushmans telly

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Don't DO that! I thought it was for real!

I nearly popped an aneurism.

Peace.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Does no one find it odd that NYC just happened to know the addy for the Barbie site?

Meh

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Has anyone seen the 7 barbies that never got made? There's sorority slut barbie, lactating barbie, exotic dancer barbie, barbie got back!, gangsta' bitch barbie, transgender barbie (shhh.....it's actually a ken with a dress on) and one other one I can't remember.

A friend of mine in high school used to pour glue on her old barbies and light them on fire. We called them "charbies".

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Barbies that you never knew existed or maybe never wanted to exist.

I like hellraiser barbie. I thought that neo-nazi barbie was funny too.

Jesus helps me trick people.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
What are airplane shipping bins?

Meh

Stellamember
63 posts

Posted:
speaking of freakish barbies, i threw all mine out when i was 5 and when i was ten my friend bought me cumberbund ken, who had a pink lamee suit and when you put ice on his cumberbun, hearts appeared. I dont know if she realised that i owned no barbies. well my next door neighbour and i threw him in the freezer for two weeks, then grated off his face with a cheese grater. Later on, when i was twelve or so, i converted my ken giving friend and we created a freak show from her barbies, which included Zombie-Prom barbie. Was i a twisted child?

rocketfire_tothemoon@hotmail.com CARPE DIEM seize the day and you will never regret your actions

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Answer my question and i'll tell you.

Meh

SorchaTheFlamingmember
235 posts

Posted:
*gasp*
that barbie is really pretty!!!!
I want her dress *sniff*
its flammable I can tell just by looking at it *sob*
any whooo.. i noticed they missed the 4th element of earth.. bunch of stingy crap heads.
water barbie sucks and wind barbie isnt that much better..

how bout that divorce fun barbie (comes with all of ken's things?)

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
it's a crate that you ship airplanes in.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
wow i think i have a crush on psychic barbie and tattoo artist barbie. yes i am now scared for myself. i would have to be "Dr. Seuss' Elf King Ken" if i were a doll. or "pervert smurf" no i would be a charbie. now could you, kali!?! that poor widdle barbie wuvved you.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Is that actually what they are or are you winding me up? I don't understand american jokes sometimes.

Meh

Page: