Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Dude Pozee, you rat basterd naw just kidding man!

I got one of those tricks you showed me last night, the one where you are doing the weave and you just seperate your arms. Haha I was doing it all wrong last night, I was trying to get the strings to change direction, then today when I was just spinning the armory keys I was like hey wait a second. Then poof I was doing it! I felt like an ass hehe. Any hoo I am starting to get the backwards weave. I am not going to even try the 5 beat because the weight of the keys hitting me in the face is a little much for my gentle features haha. Tell me when ya just goofin off spinning and some directions and I'll be there man. I got to try fire hehe.

C ya man

P.S.
If you tell anyone that Raymund Phule is actually a nice guy I'll... I dunno but it will suck!

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
heh heh heh, spinning the armory keys hugh? I hope there isn't anything dangerouse around when your flailing metal keys around your body? Don't they keep big booms and stuff in places like that.... things that are impact sensitive

I'll bet I've done crazyer stuff....

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

2,905 posts

Posted:
Naw we dont have anthing too big in here that isnt in a safe or actually in a weapon!

Naw I also nailed the backwards weave! I was like just spinning then I tried it and was like omg and then WACK!!! I am a little better at in now but it is sloppy as hell!

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
hey man good stuff, i love to hear when people i know learn something new. but next time i think you should just e-mail me directly. thanks man, and it was great to meet you...

anyone got a light?

2,905 posts

Posted:
None of the Mods have closed it but none the less I am sorry if I offended you some how. That wasn't my intent at all. I was just excited. I apologyse again.

Raymund

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
hey man,
no offense at all, just trying to keep the board uncluttered. it was really great to meet ya. hopefully we can have a big gathering some day soon...

anyone got a light?

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
hey pozze you know any new trick you could share? besides the ones of the page and BTL moves i guess...

Dance like if noone were watching you

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
sorry nightshade,
i have been doing mostly staff lately. but maybe i will try and come up with somehting today to give to ya. take care...

anyone got a light?

2,905 posts

Posted:
Pozee bud you goin to this get together on the 4th? Also you got any time after work on Friday? See if you wanna get together and spin alittle? Also this payday I will buy my first set of Fire Poi!! Hhehe. I have been watching ShadowFire's video and I am like "I will do that!!" And to ShadowFire dude awesome video, I have seen few that rival it due to the music it all just seemed to flow just right.

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
thanks pozee

Dance like if noone were watching you