Forums > Social Chat > Rui de Silva "touch me" video... question

Login/Join to Participate

TwirlyVicnorthern monkey
235 posts

Posted:
hi,

saw this vid on mtv today and actually watched it for a change. theres a few fire spinners in it and i'm just wondering if anyone knows them?? they could have just been jobbing actors, but they looked good...

just if anyone knew...

vic xx

ex-hop-aholic, now inconsistent lurker...

orangemember
158 posts

Posted:
hiya
so you know there are people out there (points up and sidewards)
not seen the vid to say... but i really love the song- it`s on my to-twirl-to winamp list

i was supposed to be in newcastle area for a pirelli event this wknd- but it fell thru` otherwise i`d`ve sought you out for a join to twirl

take care and pop down to 'poi-in-the-park (sheffield) sometime - the happy people go

swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

TwirlyVicnorthern monkey
235 posts

Posted:
oh orange!!! thats such a bugger! I'm trying to arrange a spin in the park next thursday night, if anything changes let me know!!

vic xx

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
this sucks.. i dont find it on kazza!! bah1
if anyone knows where i can get it... pls tell me! i will like to see those twirlers:)
and fuck they show trance videos on that mtv!!! on the mtv here they just show punk rock and pop or rap nothin of trance...

Dance like if noone were watching you

TwirlyVicnorthern monkey
235 posts

Posted:
lol, yeah i was kinda shocked too. It was 3am on MTV Hits. Apparently it gets played loads...

that and someone reminded me feckin S Club 7 have a poi-er in one of their vids too!!

vic xx

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
I once sat through an entire "Allstars" video just to see someone with a fire staff on it. God, it was awful. There was hardly any twirling on it, either.

J

If you're not confused, you're not thinking about things hard enough.

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
I only just saw it about five minutes ago... which is really sad for me, seeing I'm either sitting in front of Mtv, outside twirling... or eating... mainly I'm eating...

But yeah, they did look pretty good... long live the Ministry of sound lable... may they continue to give us great twirling beats...

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men