ChloeBRONZE Member
54 posts

Posted:
I'm going to San Diego the beginning of April for 10 days, (hmm, lucky me smile ) and i'm wondering what the regulations are like over there (if i try and swing fire on the beach will i get chucked in the cells? grin ) And whether Kero will be easy to get hold of, if not, i'm thinking i may just take my beaming poi, but i would love to have some flames.Also i didn't notice many people in the Meet Others dir' from that area and i'm wondering where all the Calafornian fire swingers are? smile Or whether anyone has got any info they'd care 2 share with me about this part of America, places i should go/see?I know we have probably had posts like this answerd b4 and if you can direct me there i'd be grateful, but i never thought i'd be going to america so i never really took much notice.Thanks friends. X------------------Chloe.-I'm dancing through the fire just to catch a flame- Paul Weller

Chloe.
-I'm dancing through the fire just to catch a flame-
Paul Weller

moiravoidmember
8 posts

Posted:
i live in california....ide go with the fire. people in those parts ( i live in oakland ) seem more square and might get off on a fire spinner. theres nothing better than being over appreciated. have fun!

xestrelmember
9 posts

Posted:
Hey - I hear that they do poi spinning on the beach in san diego... Like la jolla shores beach... they have bon fires there as well, so I think the regulations aren't that strict or aren't enforced.

SimosBRONZE Member
enthusiast
384 posts

Posted:
fine fine rub it in Chloe grin - go to sunny San Diego and leave the rest of us here in the UK to enjoy the dull weather...perhaps i could fit in a bag or something, what do you say??? smile well have fun anyway, i have some friends in the area and i'll ask and see if they know anything about the fire regulations etc although i doubt it since they don't spin themselves...i'll let you know if i find out anything though..happy swinging,Simos

ChloeBRONZE Member
54 posts

Posted:
hehhe, i will think of you Simos, and everyone else when i am in America and wish you were all there spinning on the beach with me! smile Strangely enough, i have just found out that one of my lecturers who is American is going to the San Diego on the same day. perhaps i will get to show her someone fire spinning... she seemed a little confused when i tried to explain it to her! grin

Chloe.
-I'm dancing through the fire just to catch a flame-
Paul Weller