MeneeococoaGOLD Member
torn and bleeding warrior of love
133 posts

Posted:
Hm....haven't been here in awhile, but I just got some fire poi in and I'm in love... anyways, I once had the elusive COL 2 video.....very sweet.... But, I was forced to give it up to a friend...so now, I search for all the videos to hold in my possession....one thing though. I think that all the Col videos need to go all techno cool and go straight for the DVD. I mean come on.....what could be better than watching your favorite poi-ist performing in digital clarity?...well, other than spinning yourself....anyways, just wondering if anyone in charge can work some DVD magic in order to coerce me into buying them all........yeeeha...

I need to find something witty for this so people like me...

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
But you can get some on DVD already... and the COL2 your talking about is one of them... plus you get art of poi with it... rolleyes

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
any plans for DVD-ising more recent ones though? umm

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

MeneeococoaGOLD Member
torn and bleeding warrior of love
133 posts

Posted:
Yea, that's what I meant, I had the Art of Poi + COL2 video, but I was wanting th complete set in DVD...it's so much easier than fast forwarding and rewinding....

I need to find something witty for this so people like me...

Raphael96SILVER Member
old hand
899 posts

Posted:
DVD versions of all the COL videos would be great.

Raphael