pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
so i feel like i've been rather absent from the board for awhile. things have been quite hectic for me. but i'm finally getting out, making friends, partying and raving again (omg i didn't realize how long it had been!!), and been going to regular fire practice as well. i'm quite excited cause i've been learning lots of new tricks, and for once i'm actually admired as a spinner in these parts (totally new experience for me, it's kinda cool ubblol )

so here's some photos from the last party i went to. the promotion and club crew seemed to focus their camera on me a lot (again, a very new experience), but i was excited to finally see myself up on some picture pages. they even got some pics of me spinning my friend's rainbow glowstick wall (he was kinda annoyed cause they didn't even photo him doing it....oops frown ) i decided to go *completely* rave kandi kid which is something i haven't done in YEARS.

https://www.factoryofdreams.com/portal1/m...=view_photo.php

i didn't realize i make funny faces when i spin! ubblol

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

_VT_SILVER Member
Your Face!
1,173 posts

Posted:
cool beans! ubbtickled i wish i could see a better pic of the rainbow thingy though

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
nice pics. i make funny faces when i juggle. it's a mix of concentration and not giving a [censored]... tongue

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

DioHoP Mechanical Engineer
729 posts

Posted:
pure SEXY cool

Any of my buddies accompany ya?

What hits the fan is not evenly distributed.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
You make rave candy look GOOD...

And you're with a cute boy in the last of those photos...

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
ya cute boy who swears he's straight. i don't think any of us believe him though. lol. nah, but he's really cool.

none of your buddies dio, but i think jon is gonna go to the next one biggrin

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
They were really nice pictures!

I like your flags ubbangel

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Pounce Furry Pants... biggrin biggrin biggrin

Very nice

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Pretty sure we all make those "trying to pinch a loaf" faces when we spin.

Like the pics though and your flags especially, whered ya get em if they arent the HoP ones?

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

ElannaSILVER Member
Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise.
2,293 posts

Posted:
Oooh...perdy pants, pounce! biggrin Lovely hair too! So perdyful smile

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Pies Jesu Domine *whack*
Dona eis requiem *whack*

Come join us and chat - we're bored! irc.newnet.net #homeofpoi

the screeming flaming dudeYes, as a matter of fact, i do use fire poi. Why do you ask?
104 posts

Posted:
cool
weavesmiley

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
--------------------------------------------------------
HEY, I COULD SPIN THAT!

KajiQuantum Theorist
564 posts

Posted:
hehe when else do you make that face Pounce? eek biggrin ubbangel

ah cr@p I'm gonna get beaten up yet this week spank

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

Mistress AuroraHot Schtuff
1,032 posts

Posted:
Aww sweet! Nice pics pounce!

Love the ears you're wearing! Lots of jewelry too! ubblol weavesmiley

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
You make cute faces when you spin!!! biggrin

And boy in photo is verrrrrry nice (it took, 1,2,3,...6 "r"s to spell that, so he must be good!)

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
ubblol

thanks everyone!! the pants i designed and made myself. the hair was dreaded with color gel which turned them blue and green and silver. the flags are HOP flags (yay!). the ears are my signature....wear them almost every time i go to rave. the boy is pretty cute....i'll pass along the info. and i don't know when else i make those faces. i didn't even know i made them while spinning. ubblol

**giggles**

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
:-( I want to see Pounce spin...

-Mike

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
aww hun, we're gonna get together some time and spin. and you can make fun of my funny faces smile and then we'll make out for awhile wink ubblol

**giggles**

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Yay for making out with Pounce! ubbangel

-Mike

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
LMAO

lightning you rock!

**giggles**

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
though unless youve had prior expereince, i must warn you that kissing people with tongues piercings is wierd.

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
nice pics lady p! so did you get any drunk ppl going

"i can do that"

or ppl just wondering infornt of you?!??!?

i would also just like to state that for dentrassis edification, i dont have one, so when i jump on you and am licking your face (ask pounce it does happen) then u wont hav eto worry about the tounge piercing effect biggrin

Step (el-nombrie)

Kyttenmember
21 posts

Posted:
Very prettyful colours pounce! We don't have many raves in Cairns (where I live)(in australia :/ ) and when we do they pretty much suck cause all these lil kids go and act like there drunk *sighs* ooooooo with your flags is it easy to change hands cause sometimes when I spin I change my poi from one hand to another I want a pair of flags but I want glowstick first Yay for pretty colours weavesmiley ubbloco biggrin

You bastard!

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
nah mech, i didn't really get any of that. most the scene knows about spinning and respect it, which is way cool. i had a lot of people compliment me though. and thankfully no one saying, ooooh teach me!!! not that i don't mind, but i hate getting that at parties. i just want to enjoy myself.

i have no idea if it's easy to change hands cause i never do. and the flags have loop handles so i imagine it would be a tad difficult to switch with that. but i do love using them biggrin

**giggles**

DioHoP Mechanical Engineer
729 posts

Posted:
Changing hands is a snap once you get out of the loopy phase and into the pinchy phase. Don't recommend it with fire, but definitely can be done with non-burning implements. biggrin

What hits the fan is not evenly distributed.

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
ya i'm sure it would. i'm just not a big fan of pinching....cramps my hands. damn carpal tunnel and arthritis frown

**giggles**

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
you dont make silly faces when you spin... its called "Jugglers Gurn"

wink

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Hey pouncey, you could try a rubber ball on the end instead of loops? that's what I'm going for now. Heck even a knot on the end could be good enough and makes transitions between your hands v.easy indeed.
Of course I don't have arthritis so am probably talking out my bunghole but but it may help beerchug hug

Let's relight this forum ubblove

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
hmm, good idea. i might try that.

**giggles**

graceBRONZE Member
117 posts

Posted:
heya, nice spinning and damn that guy is cute in the last pic. I wanna get some flags look good fun. I loved the hair!!!

Hold my breath when you are near
so i don't have to breath you in
look away before i start to endorse
your eyes full of hate and remorse
in to the eye of another
be the silence that screams