Morganemember
102 posts

Posted:
Have been hanging around for a week or so and though I'd make my bow to the public;)
Also I have a few questions that seem to belong to all forums and/or none (this I chose the social one and u guys and gals can yell at me about propper space).

By watching a friend playing with fire I got interested in pois and staff. Note I haven't started yet as my pois are still on route here;).

So i can practise with pois soon and the lectures on this site are pretty good. My question is is it a good idea to start with the staff soon too (and where to find info on which one to buy).
I must admit i lust something terribly over the fire pois and staffs i saw in the shop (oh and the staff moves book). What i didn't find is info on how long a staff must be, or whether to just start with a stick to avooid dammaging a good staff (and no i will NOT make one myself I#d only hurt myself).

well that's it i am sure i will come up with lots more to ask;) (and yes i know how to use the search thing don't worry).

Morgy

Out to Wrong Rights and Depress the Opressed.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Hello and welcome to HoP, Morgan
Since you said yourself you know how to use the search function, I won't tell you about it
However, i can't resist telling you that some of your questions (especialy length of staff etc...) have been discussed even recently, so I highly recommend you bringing these back to life and hadd your own spice to the receipie
About the staff book on HOP, it is a very good one, I highly recommend it.
Staff and poi go hand in hand I think and then why not start meteors afterwards ?

Anyway, again welcome to HOP. Looking forward to your input on the board

Shine on
Cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Morganemember
102 posts

Posted:
oh yes i noticed the nipple discussion in the staff area
it got me to wonder whether they meant nipple hight when law of gravity applies or when it is uhm...counteracted.

so start staff straight away huh?
oh i sooooooo hoped u would say that *drools*
giggle i better check my credit balance i guess then get my u know what measured and then order;)

say is there an insurance for broken lights? i just can see the quality of my room going down *crash* down *tinkle* down:)
Morgy

Out to Wrong Rights and Depress the Opressed.