Forums > Technical Discussion > How can I fix Flags for swinging?

Login/Join to Participate

PsychoTronic(old)member
64 posts

Posted:
Hello I was wondering how can i fix flags for swinging...I need details.I want to make pois too,the ones that seem like flags without sticks.Anyone to help me please???:)

The only thing constant in life is change...

LyraSILVER Member
spiny norman
314 posts

Posted:
you want to fix them as in make them? oh and its poi not pois no matter what, singular and plural, ive never made flages, but there are a few threads about it, search flags and you should be able to find it , i know you should have weights along the edge of the string and some at the end, im sorry im not good with flages, as for poi, the kind you want to make depends on how good you are and what you want to use them for, and there are tons of threads about that too youll find lots of details, just search making poi, good luck.....>luv

if you think that our kiss was all in the lips, come on you got it all wrong man, and if you think that our dance was all in the hips then, oh well, do the twist -The White Stripes

PsychoTronic(old)member
64 posts

Posted:
thank you very much
kissesssss
kiss

The only thing constant in life is change...

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
This question obviously doesnt belong in social discussion, so i'm moving it to Technical.

Josh

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!