MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
Anyone got any floorspace for a slightly bedraggled Ow? I'll only be around for a few nights (sunday, monday, possibly tuesday). I'm doing a lightening tour of the west coast before flying out of Perth on the 14th eek.

J

If you're not confused, you're not thinking about things hard enough.

tye dyemember
2 posts

Posted:
when are you arrivnig ni perth, and how long are you staying for??

because every monday night there is twirling at south beach, in fremantle. and every tuesday night there is twirling at hyde park. i can't offer you a room to stay in or anything, but i can offer you a lift to the twirling and back if you want! i don't really know anyone there yet, as i've only been once....... but i'm sure they'll be very welcoming to an visitor to our great city!

are you and interstate, or international visitor??

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
Not really sure, probably sunday. I've already sorted out a place to stay with the lovely Gnorc ( hug), but thanks anyway. With a bit of luck, I'll be at at least the monday gathering. I actually went last monday, I was the english guy getting a little frustrated with my poi not holding a flame; hopefully will get that problem sorted out tonight biggrin

No response from Broome frown, guess I'll have to treat myself to a camp site. Better than sleeping in the car again, at least wink.

J

If you're not confused, you're not thinking about things hard enough.