Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Glastonbury Festival (UK) Ticket Ordering MoanLine

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
you need a ticket though... they build a fence and stuff.

whos coming?

peace

EDITED_BY: Døm (1080908041)

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
ubblol

WarchildBRONZE Member
After 17 hrs i got the little beautie
340 posts

Posted:
Im not even getting an order form come up!! what the hell am i doing wrong??

A wise man once told me, A friend will bail you outta jail, A great friend will be sitting beside you saying that was f**king awesome.

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
it's just before halfway. still hasn't moved... rolleyes

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
you CAN get an order form by refreshing the 'we're busy' page but mine came up by magic while posting here.
just got an answer phone for the first time in about 1/2 hour... oh the exitement!

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
i havent got [censored] ecept that woman who i now want to Garotte, and the beautiful, angelic sounding engaged tone...

tongue

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
that blue bar still ain't f*ckin moved.. i'm gonna stop it an try again. i'm cracking lads... i've had enough... hold me back... ubbloco

WarchildBRONZE Member
340 posts

Posted:
Sod this, Change of tactics needed me thinks. Getting nothing off the mobile, Getting nowhere on the net. Gonna try the good old land line. Time to get pi$$ed at that stupid women again!! mad

A wise man once told me, A friend will bail you outta jail, A great friend will be sitting beside you saying that was f**king awesome.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Its ringing!!!!!!!!!!

after 7 hours and 18 minutes of continous calling....

rolleyes

still no answer though,.....

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
hmmm... landline. let us know how you get on... umm

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
i dialed the 0115 number and it just rang and rang and rang until the lovely bt woman said:

"sorry. There was no reply"

arse.

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
wwhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
I GOT EM!! I GOT EM I GOT EM!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile

just checked my e-mail account + found one confirming 2 tickets + a car parking space!!!! Oh my god that rocks!!!!

hope this gives you guys some hope that you'll get what you deserve! beerchug

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
congratulations mate!!

beerchug

WarchildBRONZE Member
340 posts

Posted:
Well done man. But i gotta say that has really bummed me out. im getting no where. But i will not give in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WarchildBRONZE Member
340 posts

Posted:
Well UCOF...looks like its just you and i left. Good luck bro.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
which number did you get through on?

or did you go via the website?

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
keep trying the internet... once you get the order form keep just re-applying the whole time. what i think i did is to get the busy page, leave it on that for a while while chattin to you guys, go back and find an order form, fill it out and then keep applying, clicking back to the order form, applying etc...
it seemed to go through when it froze but i'd left i like that for 45mins b4 i checked my e-mail....

hope that helps! wink

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
if you guys get through as well it might be worth ringing custom bug cos it doesn't seem like he's got back up...

WarchildBRONZE Member
340 posts

Posted:
I'll give that a go man. It cant hurt to try. Cheers dude. umm

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I just got the answerphone message!

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
right, i'm off to bed now.

i wish you guys all the luck in the world because you really deserve to get your tickets an i'm sure you eventually will. don't give up! spank

if (when) you get them we all need to meet up somewhere at the festival for a HUGE hop spin to celebrate! PM me with how you get on....

good luck guys! hug

*goes off to dream that the burb burb burb monster is defeated by the triumphant poi knights of perseverance and suitably punished for his crimes against humanity*

peaches**86943thats sooooo not where i parked my car...................
198 posts

Posted:
wheres pilton

confused ubbangel confused ubbangel confused ubbangel confused ubbangelconfused ubbangel confused

we cant stop here its bat country!!!!!!!!!!!

WarchildBRONZE Member
340 posts

Posted:
Ever heard of Glastonbury festival?

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
ok..its a small town in England near where the Glastonbury festival is being held.

WarchildBRONZE Member
340 posts

Posted:
Nice title UCOF.....Too true ubblol

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
*needs coffee*

over 8 hours straight now...

i wish i had kept a count of how many times i pressed the redial button..

must be easily about 500 now...

WarchildBRONZE Member
340 posts

Posted:
I think i've had enough coffee. Im buzzing and getting really really f**ked off now!!! I dont no whether to laugh or cry!!!!

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
i know..

tethers and ends of spring to mind...

WarchildBRONZE Member
340 posts

Posted:
Dude i just got to the application form. i filled it out pressed ok. waited 10 mins for it to say "sorry there are not enough tickets left for the amount you want"!!!!

what the F**k!!!!

I only want 2!!!!!!!!!!! mad

Any suggestions on what to do?

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
mate...i got that at 9.30!!

WarchildBRONZE Member
340 posts

Posted:
*Slumps back in his chair wondering what he did wrong in a previous life*

Page: ......