Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Glastonbury Festival (UK) Ticket Ordering MoanLine

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
you need a ticket though... they build a fence and stuff.

whos coming?

peace

EDITED_BY: Døm (1080908041)

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

WarchildBRONZE Member
After 17 hrs i got the little beautie
340 posts

Posted:
Stop being paranoid man. I think thats as good as it gets. well done dude. Nice 1.

*Soldiers on alone in the wilderness* ubbcrying

A wise man once told me, A friend will bail you outta jail, A great friend will be sitting beside you saying that was f**king awesome.

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Good luck dude hug Really wanna see you there. wish I could stay here just for motivational speaking for ya and to keep you awake!

All the best dude...now it's off to workies I go!

hug beerchug wave weavesmiley hug peace

And Grrrr to Glasto ticket booking service spank

Let's relight this forum ubblove

WarchildBRONZE Member
340 posts

Posted:
Have a good day at work bug. wave

You may get tired but you'll be safe knowing you have 2 of the most wanted tickets in England.

Plus dont think i will be going asleep for a while. Not untill the tickets all go. Im here till the end.

Well done to all that scored tickets. beerchug

A wise man once told me, A friend will bail you outta jail, A great friend will be sitting beside you saying that was f**king awesome.

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Geroge just thought of something....all the folks with jobs who can afford to go will now have to go to work so can't be online/phoning up. Keep plugging away dude, your turn is well over due!! ubbrollsmile

WarchildBRONZE Member
340 posts

Posted:
Thanks Bug, I'll see you at the finish line. I hope. peace

WarchildBRONZE Member
340 posts

Posted:
Well guys its been 12 hours now and still no joy ubbcrying. Having no luck on the phone or net so guess its time to hang up the phone. There are no words to describe what im feeling right now. I am completely exausted and feel totally destroyed. I tried so hard.

Well at least no 1 can say i didn't give it my best shot.

Hope every 1 who got a ticket has the most fantastic time. Congratulations to you all.

Later days. peace

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
I just heard on the radio that basically the website crashed all night - so you're not going to get them that way - there are only 60 people on the phones! 60?!!!

Eeeeeep

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
*Bug back in the forum on location at work*

They've just announced that only (only?!) 40,000 tickets were sold over the night because nobody could get through. So ther's still loads available Warchild...don't give up yet! Have another coffee! hug

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
i was blissfully asleep last night not caring that i aint going to be going to glasto! frown

with all you loverly ppl, in a tent...... ubbcrying

well ill just have to have a spin somwere on my own instead! :P

Step (el-nombrie)

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
hmmm.....

i literally collapsed over my computer at about 2...

i woke up at about three, and computer had died. thought foook it. now am at college frown

i think im gonna have to resign to failure frown

o well.... biggrin

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Guys...just all hang on in there!!

perserverance will see you through.

Ali-birdmember
102 posts

Posted:
Hey guys n gals, the site is working fine now, I got through and had my confirmation email at the first attempt this morning!

Try this link....

Takes you straight to the order page - worked for me....

Good luck and see you there!! peace ubblove weavesmiley hug beerchug
EDITED_BY: Ali-bird (1080901166)

Why is it that everthing which is fun is illegal, immoral, or fattening?

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
You sure that's a valid site?

The website address is different to the offical one - plus there's some differences with the security certificate

There are some other differences too - their ticket prices is £115 - not £114, plus they say they accept Solo - which offical pages say they don't

I'd be wary - seems like it could be a cunning scam

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Where did you find that link in the first place?

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Don't know, but it points to a wayahead server and aloud.com (offical sellers) are a different name for wayahead.

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Yeah - I'm just concerned where the "freya" prefix comes from...
and one of the certificates comes up with a warning confused

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi

Ali-birdmember
102 posts

Posted:
It's a feeder server for the aloud.com website. I and a good number of friends (one of whom I got the link from) have all used it and it does link to the aloud.com page and I've had a confirmation email from my order from the aloud.com site, so I don't think it's a fake. Like someone said, way-ahead is just another name for aloud.com

Having said all that, the connection has slowed right down now so I guess this link has been doing the rounds as well....

garthySILVER Member
old hand
717 posts

Posted:
The offical pages say nothing about not accepting Solo.

I ordered mine this morning with solo. ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile

"**grumble*spuriouswindmills*grumble**" - Coleman
"if poi was only for girls there wouldnt be many good poi spinners...." - Nx

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
The offical site just worked for me redface) after 4 hours of Herbert Smith time on the phone and poooter biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Just felt the need to shre with you all biggrin biggrin

Me
biggrin biggrin

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Yeah - I'm just concerned where the "freya" prefix comes from.

Seems like they've had to put another server online to cope with the load - however secure server certificates take ages and ages to set up because you've got to wait for Verisign, so they're using their www subdomain certificate as authentication.

WarchildBRONZE Member
340 posts

Posted:
Bug, My man. How do you feel about a maraton spin in the stone circle on the wednesday nite(first night of glasto)????

Cos i just got me some f**king tickets!!!!!

wwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooo
ubbrollsmile smile cool ubbrollsmile smile cool ubbrollsmile smile cool ubbrollsmile smile cool biggrin

Went to bed at 9 this morning and couldn't sleep knowing there were still tickets so was back at the phones again at 10. Now i;ve just got through!! Apart from that hour that is pretty much a solid 17 hours of commitment to the cause.

I am so tired but to excited too sleep. For a minute there i didn't think i was gonna go. But i never stopped trying.

Oli man dont give up. Keep ringing 01159934170. Theres still 30,000 left man. that gives you a good couple hours.

Good luck man and thanks guys for the support last nite. Dont think i could of gone all night with out you guys here to talk too.

Glasto here i come............... peace

Ali-birdmember
102 posts

Posted:
Yay! Glad everyone is getting sorted.

Just read on the BBC website that the ticket ordering site got hit 2 MILLION times in the hour leading up to 8pm last night! No wonder it fell over!

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Trouble being I've got tickets but none of my mates have *sigh*

I think there'll be a load more flooding back into Aloud as other people get into this situation - i.e. only 2 people out of 10 actually got tickets...

Hopefully smile

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi

Sepamember
184 posts

Posted:
well, i'm the opposite, all my mates have managed to get tickets but not me, so I am hoping there'll be returns.

Finally got through to the website (thanks for the freya link, btw) to be told time and again (ie I kept pressing the ticket button!) that there aren't enough tickets to cover my order *sigh* I guess that means their sold out.

Doesn't say so on the glasto website, and the phones are still engaged, so I'll keep pressing the button, but has anyone got the same message??

pavementmember
121 posts

Posted:
Finally got some at 2 pairs for me and my mates this morning at 7am!! Did anybody else get duplicate ticket confirmations sent to them? I ve actually got 3 pairs bought and paid for because alouds dodgy system.. I cant get through to them to cancel the tickets i dont want..

You sit there clicking for 11 hrs with nothing, then suddenly your trying to give tickets back cuz you have too many.. jeez...

WarchildBRONZE Member
340 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Finally got through to the website (thanks for the freya link, btw) to be told time and again (ie I kept pressing the ticket button!) that there aren't enough tickets to cover my order *sigh* I guess that means their sold out.

There probly not sold out. Think you got a few hours left. I was getting that all night last night. 13 hours of "there aren't enough tickets to cover your order"

Funny that as i managed to get some 8 hours later. biggrin

All i can suggest is keep going and listen to the radio if you can. they seem to have a better idea of how many tickets they got left. I got mine bout half 1 and the guy said they had sold 75,000 of 105,000 on offer.

Good luck peace

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile

ubblol ubbtickled ubblol ubbtickled ubblol ubbtickled

Yep - I'm happy. Got a ticket thanks to Bams. kiss

Hope y'all get through in the end.

hug

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

Sepamember
184 posts

Posted:
Thanks for that, guys. I'll keep pressing the button. It's good to know I'm not alone in getting that message.

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
ive started trying again biggrin

am i in vain?

pavementmember
121 posts

Posted:
No, keep going!! There are still 1000s of tickets available, keep calling all the numbers, international, uk, all of them.. Keep trying the web site. Somebody has to get them......

Page: ......