MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
I saw a couple of people spinning at Gatecrasher in the NEC on saturday, just wondering if it was any of you?

J

If you're not confused, you're not thinking about things hard enough.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Wasn't me.

Durbs tells me I was seen in London on tuesday. Which came as a surprise to me, as I haven't been to London for at least 2 years.

Meh

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
You don't happen to be Dolly the sheep do you?

J

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
wasnt me either even though i work for gatecrasher....too damn knackard after headcharge friday to make it to birmingham
pk
https://uk.geocities.com/poi_in_the_park_sheffield

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
Vain-ego, what do you do for GC? If you say you're a dancer or a poi performer, I might have to throw something sharp at you
How do you think the NEC events compare to the regular club nights? I've been to the last couple in Brum, and they've been absolutely amazing.

J

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
erm well my job is for the republic, as a cellar man ordering beer n stuff, they dont deserve me as a performer. Plus on a monthly basis they have a regular group doing indoor performing, uv shows, dancing with a big ass snake (i hate people that do that with reptiles) well i was offered an interview to join their group but clem lost my number, so stuff em.. i go my own way even though regular work would be nice on the wallet, but i'm more in to it for fun.
Big GC events are allsways better than the club nights, due to the loss of regulars that used to come with out fail week in week out, so it went a lil down hill over the past year, big events allways sell out cos of big name dj's, theres 2 weekends consecutive in may that will be good for the club, paul okenfold followed by mauro piccotto.
Think its about time they referbed the club to its a right shit hole at the moment, and a big stench of piss every where due to crap cleaners who are for the chop at the end of this month. I still havnt seen any one to find out who was spinning at brum, but i have a guess who one of them was... lil chick short black hair with comet poi that would be zoe, no doubt with her bloke.
I am hoping to goto the GC summer sound system this year, may even try and get paid performing work too.
Well if your up for a big UK poi meet, you need to be at Clapham Common in London on the 18th of may for poi in the park.
this is gonna be a good meet, theres some of us traveling down from the north.
right time to browse the board.
PK
https://uk.geocities.com/poi_in_the_park_sheffield

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Why, exactly, would I be Dolly the Sheep?

*is slightly confused*

Meh

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
The people I saw spinning weren't performers or anything (I don't think, anyway), they just had glowsticks on strings. And there was someone who had what looked like beaming poi, but they were a long way off, so I couldn't be sure. Exams permitting, I'll be at Summer Sound System. If you are performing, let me know what stage and what time.
Might make it to poi in the park. Depends on exams (again).

Cantus - you seem to have a clone in London.

J

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I have one in Peterborough too.

Then there's Spiral. Who, especially now after his new haircut has been installed, look pretty similar to me as well.....

Meh

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
tempest says ur more ugly cantus!! i have to agree.
nice poi werk today man, complements to the gurl my good man.

oh crasher is gonna be monthly as of june haha i think its gonna die a death now... but then theres monthly london plus NEC, SSS and other world tour venues +albums.. still makin a mint out of the name just wank at the republic.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
In that case, tell Tempest I much prefer his brother to him. Much nicer and he gives me chocolate.

Meh

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
Yeah I'd agree with that bro. The mad thing is I'm just replacing the ones I cut off just before I moved to sheffield. We caused quite a stir at pip didn't we? (well to rachel, and simon)

[ 22 April 2002, 07:09: Message edited by: Spiral ]

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I'm gonna dye mine a different colour soon. But I'm not telling you what colour as an experiment....

Meh