burn_brotherBRONZE Member
6 posts

Posted:
Ok, I'm sure someones brought this up a million times but any spinners in the boulder county area? I'm pretty new to this stuff and am looking for someone/somepeople to learn from and so on. Also, does anyone know of any places that sell Poi gear spesificly in the area?

"FIRE" *lights lighter and grins exitedly*
-Broudy (crazed friend)
"what do you do in your free time?" "burn things"-conversation with new aquantance

MillenniuMPLATINUM Member
Hyperloops suck
595 posts

Posted:
Up at the top of this page there's an AMAZING database of people from ALL over the world. Under the community tab, go to Meet Others and then "Search". Enter in your area, and email people that are near you.

I used this and met two people, Aniya and Matthew, who have introduced me to a ton of people, some of which are fire spinners, that are a blast to hang out with. In 4 days we're even having a fire spinning gathering with quite a lot of people expected to show up... 25+ last time we did it! I highly suggest adding yourself to the database, and contacting others near you.

burn_brotherBRONZE Member
6 posts

Posted:
Oh, kewl thx

"FIRE" *lights lighter and grins exitedly*
-Broudy (crazed friend)
"what do you do in your free time?" "burn things"-conversation with new aquantance