Forums > Social Chat > C@ntus and Napalm Fairy's world tour of Australia

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
So it seems we're going to be hitting austraila at the end of April (25th I think. Is that ANZAC day? I've always wanted a good anzac.....)

Anyhoo, we're needing places to stay and things to do whilst we're there.

We'll be arriving in Sydney and we need to go up to Brisbane - hopefully for a moonfest - the Gold Coast to be kidnapped and sung at by Arsn and Valura and down to Melbourne - for a Flynt (and a Bender if he's still alive) - But anything else in between, places to go to, things to visit, HoPpers to bore with our holiday snaps/stories, doofs to doof, beds/couches/dusty-old-storage-spaces we can crash in/on will all be greatfully received.

Any suggestions please post here, pm me, or email my fluffy love at fluffynapalmfairy-at-hotmail.com

Thank you, thank you, thank you in advance and we'll be seeing you all very soon.

Meh

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
well this froggie is a little greener (and a little sleepier ...coz i keep waking him up when i peek in)... but that one's pretty cute too

Futon says you can stay as long as ya want biggrin (but if ya stay toooooooooo long I'm going to have to ask you to chip in some rent wink )

Valura and arsn are heeps keen to have you stay aswell and they are such luvly jubly chickens! ubblove so I have to share you guys with them...other wize you'll end up wripped down the middle...and that'd be no fun for anyone ubbloco

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
remind me to bring something nice for mr futon to say thank you. Would he like a nice sew on patch type thing?

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
*Wanders in feeds fish, dusts a little, checks messages, idlly wonders what this thread is doing in "social chat" and how Dom ever got to be made a moderator anyhoo tongue, dusts a little more and wanders out again*

Meh

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Come to Perth. We can offer you early morning wake ups from raucous children, a really short single bed, lots of perstering "why" sentences and lifts to any where within about 20 minutes of my house.

Quote:

I shouldn't bother we're both terrible at spinning and we're horrible people and erm we're cannibals......

Yaya....you will fit in very well to our world.
So if you are coming West ............ ubblove wave

Thanks for feeding the fish..... ubbrollsmile wave

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
good lord, this place is ..so....well....dusted!
keep safe oh furry ones, and don't let dom's butt disturb yoo. ubbcrying

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
dont go to cairns... cairns is a hole... come to townsville biggrin

would be cool to see some twirlers here.... only seen 4 ppl- and they were irish... and holidaying. so my joy was ruined when i found out they would be goin home frown
EDITED_BY: SpArKiE (1081928333)

And wherever you've gone and wherever we might go. It don't seem fair. Today just disappeared.

Wizz-er-pops
206 posts

Posted:
Quote:

I shouldn't bother we're both terrible at spinning and we're horrible people and erm we're cannibals......

Ok wave so we'll look out for you. What will you be wearing biggrin? we'll be carrying a staff bag that looks suspiciously like a floral shotgun case.....

well I didnt reply cause you were mean. So I just sat in the corner and sulked!

I shall mostly be wearing clothes. biggrin Maybe you will see me but whether you know or not I am not sure.

Poi... it's an obsession.

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Quote:

dont go to cairns... cairns is a hole... come to townsville biggrin

better run or peaches will be after you for that!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
Quote:

I'm so glad youir futon wants us so badly, especially after mistress Flash Fire's apartment rejected us.....;) ubbloco

its ok the lice big bed at my place welcomes you with open arms

along with the mountain veiws

and only a short 5 min drive to some realy beutiful beaches

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming "WOO-HOO What a ride!"

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
Well, to stop us poor south aussies missing out as usual, you should start your tour off in adelaide. We have, contrary to popular beleif, got an international airport, and for beautiful cities, you cant get much better. It is SOOO much cleaner than melbourne is. i mean that in the same way that a hospital is soooo much cleaner than... say... a dog turd. thats been rubbed in cat turd. that spent a week in an elephant turd. when the elephant lived on nothing but camel... ok, you get the idea. In any case, i think the bus fare to melbourne is about $50AUD, which would probably be fairly cheap at the moment. I could prolly find some housing for you here, too, but dont hold your breath
EDITED_BY: MiG (1082126679)

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
Yeah you better get used to it MiG I dunno why people dont come to Adelaide, but they dont smile

Josh

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!

AzzorBRONZE Member
10 posts

Posted:
Quote:

I dunno why people dont come to Adelaide...

You'll know as soon as you try drinking the water tongue
I was amazed at the size of the bottled water industry there.

Rohan
Canberran, ex Melbournian

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Can't think of a good reason why people would avoid Adelaide....

After all it has a bridge and some buildings and probably a river. I know it has storm drains to spin in (I've seen the pictures) and also a bedreaded club spinner.

What more could you want?

Meh

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
there's also lots of nice, open places in the city centre to spin in, and some fairly decent pubs and/or nightclubs. Dont expect to be awed by the public transport system, though. You are correct, though. it has a river, and some buildings, not too many cool bridges, though, unless oyu go out towards the port, which i wouldnt really recommend. not the prettiest area in the world, i'd say.

"master"
--FSA

--Rougie

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Mistress Gnorc, we can't really get to Perth (unless you can figure some way to move it closer to other places). So we can't take you up on your kind (and slightly dubious) offer....

I must say that you really sold the place and rest assured that if we could've fitted Perth into our travels (and we both stopped detesting children) we'd be round like a shot.

Oh and that tiny single bed sounds very appealing ubbloco. T'would certainly be a welcome change from the spacious king-sized beds we've been sharing of late biggrin wink

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Katinca told me there's a bridge in adelaide "that they alll spin under when it rains". And I've met her in real life and she really exists, so it must be true.....

haven't met Josh though. I'm a figment of his imagination biggrin

Meh

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
There probably is. I wouldnt liek to try spinning under the big one in port adelaide, thogh. not only is it over water, but it opens at the top. This could be quite a disadvantage when attempting to stay dry.

"master"
--FSA

--Rougie

peaches**86943thats sooooo not where i parked my car...................
198 posts

Posted:
why i outta.
thatwas so hurtful
cairns is beutiful and its a lot better than townsville
juts ask anyone whos been to both
but as long as you love it there thats a good thing
still
cairns is prettyfuller

so
please
please
please
please
please
come to cairns and then go to townsville and tell everyone that cairns is prettyuller

we cant stop here its bat country!!!!!!!!!!!

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Master C@antus,

I could say that I was exaggerating but if you check with Ow or Eleanor they would say I am not. James slept curled up like a hermit crab, luckily Eleanor was a bit shorter. With 5 of us in the house a bed for visitors is a luxury. The only kingsize bed is ours and my Bill is very twitchy about other adults in it.

If you ever get over detesting children or have your own look us up then. I am sure our house will still be loud and chaotic. ubbloco

Enjoy Australia ubblove

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
ohhhhhhhh fraggle and faerie, i cant wait to see you both ubblove

Currently on the right side up of the world.

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
I just want you guys to come to adelaide, cos then i can drool over all the things that are possible with poi. Heck, i only just figured out backwards 3 beat weave, and forward to backward weave turns tonight, after half a dozen bourbons. which means i probably wont remember tomorrow frown

Oh well, it felt good while it was happening smile

"master"
--FSA

--Rougie

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
I don't think we can fit Adelaide into our plans, but if you want to see someone doing impossibly impossible gravity-defying poi, staff, doubles, club spinning and juggling then you should find Josh (mr. moderator and fellow Adelaide resident).........

.......he's posted here so it should be pretty easy to track him down.

Maybe catch you on the next world tour wink

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
LOL - Oh Fluffy Napalm Fairy - you say the nicest stuff! smile

one of these for you hug

and another for Mr Fraggle hug

Josh

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Are you in NZ yet? Are you in NZ yet? Are you in NZ yet? Are you in NZ yet? Are you in NZ yet? Are you in NZ yet? Are you in NZ yet? Are you in NZ yet? Are you in NZ yet? Are you in NZ yet? Are you in NZ yet? Are you in NZ yet? Are you in NZ yet? Are you in NZ yet? Are you in NZ yet? Are you in NZ yet? Are you in NZ yet? Are you in NZ yet? Are you in NZ yet? Are you in NZ yet?

Are you in NZ yet? Are you in NZ yet?

Are you in NZ yet?

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
i get the idea charles wants to know something...... rolleyes

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Who me? redface

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
never!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
bounce2 Yes Charles.........we're in NZ.......!!!

..............Not. ubblol

Give us approximately 37 days, stuff and things.............

see you then nana

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Woot biggrin... are you on the count down until you can speak to people and have them understand, real toilets, no more death chairs, air conditioned travel, beaches which don't have small children trying to sell you things, comfy beds, spinners/twirlers, bugs which are smaller than you for a change, and real hospitals... however, we don't have monkeys running around so freely... unless.... rolleyes

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
I show up biggrin . Yayness the fraggles are going to be in Australia on Anzac day .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

Page: