Forums > Social Chat > C@ntus and Napalm Fairy's world tour of Australia

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
So it seems we're going to be hitting austraila at the end of April (25th I think. Is that ANZAC day? I've always wanted a good anzac.....)

Anyhoo, we're needing places to stay and things to do whilst we're there.

We'll be arriving in Sydney and we need to go up to Brisbane - hopefully for a moonfest - the Gold Coast to be kidnapped and sung at by Arsn and Valura and down to Melbourne - for a Flynt (and a Bender if he's still alive) - But anything else in between, places to go to, things to visit, HoPpers to bore with our holiday snaps/stories, doofs to doof, beds/couches/dusty-old-storage-spaces we can crash in/on will all be greatfully received.

Any suggestions please post here, pm me, or email my fluffy love at fluffynapalmfairy-at-hotmail.com

Thank you, thank you, thank you in advance and we'll be seeing you all very soon.

Meh

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Breathes a small sigh of relief knowing that the dynamic duo are the furthest one can get from me without leaving the planet. wink

kiss and hug to you both.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
yay!! fraggles!!!

ill probably come down to sydney when youre there. im temporarily up in newcastle [130km up the coast] but come down fairly frequently.
if for some strange reason you wish to come up to newcastle - weve got a spare bed. but now i have to think whats in newcastle....hmmm.... theres a bunch of cool semi-hippie spinners who im friends with - they are a bit wierd, but so am i!
oh thats right. we have heaps of nice beaches... ummmm....im struggling...ohh! the best bit is the hunter valley - one of oz's best wine regions. we can go on a grape escape adventure pretending to know how to taste wine. if any of that interests you, youre welcome to stay. if not, ill see you in sydney.

byyeee! wave hug

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
I hate to ruin NYC's sarcasm by pointing that, being a typical Yank, his grasp of geography is lacking. The world is not, like his map, square. The antipode of New York is somewhere actually south of India.

hug to C@ntus & Ros. Missing you guys and know you're having a lovely time smile

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
yay coming to stay with us!! YAY... you have to come and pick up your fab pressies anyhoo, so you may as well stay!! tongue
UMMMM BTW we will be at the moonfest too so we can play there too at some stage with the lovely pixies! ubbtickled ubbtickled

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
oh dear i dunno if it's safe to feed on fraggles after midnight.
huh?

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
does anyone have any radishes?

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
Quick pounce! He'll be home soon!

T wave ubblol

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
ubblol

ubbangel

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Doing the dance of joy ....

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
Come to adelaide you can stay with me smile we have stuff ....... um i guess itll depend on when u come here as to if doof doofs will be on

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
o yeah i should add im going to go to france for the ejc so i wont be in oz from the 20th of july to the 4th of august and ill be in the gold coast from the 26th of june to 1st of july hopefully dates will sink up it would be lovely to meet you guys

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Ooh lots of offers and some sarcasm just what i was after.

Meh

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
well just lucky we hooked up with you two in Northern India, cuz you wont be coming within about 800ks of us smile

Josh

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!

peaches**86943thats sooooo not where i parked my car...................
198 posts

Posted:
definatley come to cairns best time of your life
(god i sound like a tourism office)

we cant stop here its bat country!!!!!!!!!!!

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
oh goodie goodie...

welllllll... moonfest is on Tuesday 4th May... so do please plan to be in Brissie then... biggrin and if we can drag you two away from the amazing and delightful Valura ubbangel & Arsn cool HOP hostel down on the Gold Coast then it would be lovely to have you stay at miss pixie's place around then too... ubbrollsmile hug kiss

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
I think (though nothing's clear right now) that we shall be visiting Arsn and Valura after moonfest, on the way down as it were...............

................though I haven't told them yet.......

ubbangel ubbloco ubbangel

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Valura & Arsn HOP hostel

LOL!!!
We were just talking about that yesterday...
we are more than happy to share with the pixies....ohhhh yes! They are lovely and it is an imperitive part of brisbane to stay with them!! ubbtickled

but you are then needed at our house for pressies and fun too! biggrin

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

OzE_QTBRONZE Member
64 posts

Posted:
Hiya smile

I live in Coffs Harbour which is about half way between Sydney and Brisbane. If you need somewhere to stop on the way up the coast I have plenty of room.

smile OzE_QT

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
you dont want to come to geelong. its boring. ill go to melbourne and meet you. its less boring. however if something posesses you and you DO want a bed, i can speak to my parents.

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Wizz-er-pops
206 posts

Posted:
Helllloooo wave
I also get to Austalia around the 25th April so maybe our paths will cross. i am going to Melborne and Adelaide first and then to Sydney. Maybe we will meet in the middle smoewhere. Happy travelling and hope to catch up somewhere for a spin

Wizz ubbangel

Poi... it's an obsession.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Quote:

hope to catch up somewhere for a spin

Wizz ubbangel

I shouldn't bother we're both terrible at spinning and we're horrible people and erm we're cannibals......

Ok wave so we'll look out for you. What will you be wearing biggrin? we'll be carrying a staff bag that looks suspiciously like a floral shotgun case.....

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Is Coffs Harbour any place near Newcastle? Does it have an expectorating place where boats live?

tehehehe ubbtickled

Meh

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Is Coffs Harbour any place near Newcastle? Does it have an expectorating place where boats live?

tehehehe ubbtickled

mmm if there's any expectorating taking place.. can i watch?
:wags tail excitedly until the elastic wears off:

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
Are you guys coming over here to Perth?

I mean we are only THE best city in Australia...*cough cough*

It would be nice to see you guys over here if you have anytime in your hectic schedule.

OzE_QTBRONZE Member
64 posts

Posted:
Coffs Harbour is about 4 and a half hours drive north of Newcastle and about 4 and a half or 5 hours South of Brisbane (depends who is driving! ).

Lots of boats do live here but I haven't seen any expectorating LOL ubblol

198 posts

Posted:
come to cairns
come to cairns
come to ciarns
come to cairns
come to cairns
come to cairns
come to cairns
come to cairns
come to cairns
come to cairns

plleasseeeeeeeeeee ubbangel

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
i think you'd better go to cairns. i know i wouldnt want to bear the wrath of Peaches!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

198 posts

Posted:
see rogues a wise little girlie (arent you just precious)

come to cairns
come to cairns
come to cairns
come to cairns
come to cairns
come to cairns
come to cairns
come to cairns
come to cairns

please
please
please
please
please
pretty
pretty
pretty
pretty
pllllleeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeeee

im asking nicely
ill even cook you brownies
ad if you dont like brownies
cake
and if you dont like cake
ill cook you whatever you want
and if you dont want anything ill make you a cuppa

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Quote:

originally posted by C@ntus:

beds/couches/dusty-old-storage-spaces we can crash in/on will all be greatfully received.

Well in that case, you can share half a letterbox with Mr froggie wink tongue hehehe*:. He's only home during the day to sleep, and goes out on the town at night (he likes the night life... he likes to boogie ubblol) so you'd have it all to yourself at night. smile

Nahhhh, the futon is waiting ever so eagerly for your arival... Can't wait to meet you lovely ones... peace hug kiss

.:*Starts fluffing up pillows in anticipation*:.
EDITED_BY: .:* Moon Pixie *:. (1080952147)

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Mr Froggie? Like this one?
Non-Https Image Link

I'm so glad youir futon wants us so badly, especially after mistress Flash Fire's apartment rejected us.....;) ubbloco

Can you also ask Mr Futon how long he wants/will allow us to stay please? Thank you Mistress Pixie
--------------

Erm isn't Cairns stupidly far away? And full of divers......

Meh

Page: