Forums > Social Chat > C@ntus and Napalm Fairy's world tour of Australia

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
So it seems we're going to be hitting austraila at the end of April (25th I think. Is that ANZAC day? I've always wanted a good anzac.....)

Anyhoo, we're needing places to stay and things to do whilst we're there.

We'll be arriving in Sydney and we need to go up to Brisbane - hopefully for a moonfest - the Gold Coast to be kidnapped and sung at by Arsn and Valura and down to Melbourne - for a Flynt (and a Bender if he's still alive) - But anything else in between, places to go to, things to visit, HoPpers to bore with our holiday snaps/stories, doofs to doof, beds/couches/dusty-old-storage-spaces we can crash in/on will all be greatfully received.

Any suggestions please post here, pm me, or email my fluffy love at fluffynapalmfairy-at-hotmail.com

Thank you, thank you, thank you in advance and we'll be seeing you all very soon.

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Eep the fluffy one is replying to this too....

best sit back and let her have her say.

Meh

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
we're coming to Australia-land! wooo!we're coming to Australia-land! wooo!we're coming to Australia-land! wooo!we're coming to Australia-land! wooo!we're coming to Australia-land! wooo!we're coming to Australia-land! wooo!we're coming to Australia-land! wooo!we're coming to Australia-land! wooo!we're coming to Australia-land! wooo!we're coming to Australia-land! wooo!we're coming to Australia-land! wooo!we're coming to Australia-land! wooo!we're coming to Australia-land! wooo!we're coming to Australia-land! wooo!we're coming to Australia-land! wooo!we're coming to Australia-land! wooo!we're coming to Australia-land! wooo!

TOMORROW!!!!!

bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2

P.S we're coming to Australia-land! wooo!

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
erm yeah what she said. Perhaps with a tad less bouncing.

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
ooh and we're going to be arriving on a 747!!!. We haven't been on one of those yet bounce

Plus we haven't flown for ages (nearly 2 days now) so it's triply exciting bounce2

Meh

pengwinoBRONZE Member
suitable for vegetarians
300 posts

Posted:
Ack ack, very jealous - your great trip of Australia is beginning today (ooh yes, Anzac Day, so it is) and I only have 5 days left here frown wish i could be starting all over again..

all the HOPers i've met here (so far!! --still have more to meet later today, eg. flynt, in melbourne, hurrah!) have been soooooo super and lovely and yes Gnorc is not exaggerating at all about her house but sounds like you haven't time to go to lovely Perth (shame! go back next time though...)

have so much fun you two ubbrollsmile

wave

animals who are not penguins can only wish they were

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Oh i see you're the Eleanor she was talking about. I was wondering. Name dropping is such a wonderful thing isn't it?

Meh

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Why else would we invite you here but to name drop???? biggrin ubbrollsmile

I am a housebound mother of three boys leave me my small pleasures in life. I guess I can say " I invited Fluffy Napalm Fairy and Cantus" as a name drop instead. Yep that will have to do I think. wink

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
*BUMP - Lands in a cloud of fuzzy, confused dust and shakes himself*

Ok so we seem to be in Sydney. It's big, slightly scary, bloody freezing and there's an alarming amount of australians about!!!! eek

Does anyone know where we might find such a thing as a fire spinning night round these parts?

Cheers. See you soon.

wave

Meh

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Call Ed , Call Ed, Call Dentrassi !!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Australia hug hug hug hug

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
head to glebe on thursday night around 8/9 pm at the very end of glebe point rd and you will find what you are looking for

if i dont see you then i'll see you friday avo for the magical mistory tour south

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming "WOO-HOO What a ride!"

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Did you say Arvo? eek You sound like a local!!

Glebe you say? Well some girl called Rozi invited us along to something in Glebe maybe it's the same thing..... biggrin tongue

Will most definitely see you there mr B'storma. We'll be the slightly confused looking ones standing on the periphery, shivering and being mildly scathing about people (funny accents etc).

Have fun, see you soon.

bounce2

Meh

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 So when are you here???... well??? bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
oh bloody sit still all of you! arrhhhhhg ...oh if you can't beat 'em ....
bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce and what the hey.... ubbrollsmile juggle ubbrollsmile

biggrin So when should i be expecting you (ie when should i have my house a little cleaner by) ...the froggie was wondering bounce bounce bounce

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
the fraggles cometh woooop ubbrollsmile

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
sorry that i couldnt make it tonight
last dinner with the p's before they jet off tomorrow
but all is planed for a couple of relaxing days in chato storma

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming "WOO-HOO What a ride!"

3,492 posts

Posted:
So how's it going with the lift up to brizzy??? I would be heeps sad if you guys missed the moonfest ubbcrying Let me know if you need that lift from the airport hug Coz I might be able to borrow my perent's swishy poshy car with more seats than the pixiemobile if ya need.:*

grouphug

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
do you have any idea guys if/when youll be heading up here?

if you cant fit it in, thats cool - ill still love to catch up with you - its pretty easy for me to get to sydney.

cheers, beerchug

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Newcastle is down from Arsn and Valura's house isn't it?

not sure yet dude. We've currently ben kidnapped by a chicken - or so she says - and a "bubbie" - whatever that may be.....
If we get free we will let you know.... bounce2

*wanders off to punish himself for using the word "dude" in a sentence that wasn't about turtles and/or Bill and Ted* eek

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Oh for anyone that's interested, we flew on Virgin Blue up to Brisbane, with a brief stop at the airport whilst they explained to us that our spinning stuff was perfectly ok to fly with (odd people).

We had lots of fun at a Moonfest, went to Bec and Moon Pixie's parents anniversary dinner, ate turkish food & angel shaped b'day cake & pancakes and had an all together wonderful time as guests of the pixie.

Oh and last night we saw a funny lady eat fire and do belly dancing with a firey stick balanced on her head. She burned her tummy and her sister tried to set fire to a small child tongue wink

John and Bec played drums and they were on fire!!

Arsn spent a small fortune on glowing things and we spunned them weavesmiley and a host of munchkins came to play near us.

Then we got driven in a very small car, full of "air bottles" along some roads and into this house here.

it was all quite exciting.

Meh

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
cool. well, whenever you are in the general vicinity of new south wales /sydney - let me know. not too fussed even if you dont come to stay in 'newie' [as it is affectionately known by locals] - just would love to catch up - even for just 1 night!

cheers!

3,638 posts

Posted:
We are definitely coming to see you for a couple of nights if you can fit us in - not sure exactly when but it'll be in about a week..........

*goes to check the calender*

Ok, umm........can we come and stay on tue 18th ish? We have one small problem - we're at arsn & valura's and don't know how to get to Newcastle. We're going to check out train stuff in a bit!

see you soon smile

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
most certainly will fit you in! tuesday is uber-brilliant cos that when the newcastle fire dudes meet.

where are you going after newcastle?

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Quote:

We've currently ben kidnapped by a chicken - or so she says - and a "bubbie" - whatever that may be

a bubbie is a luffly man... smart pantalonie!!! ubblol

and dude... the use of the word dude should have been banned with the depart of the 90's its like waaaaaayyy uncool.... dude. biggrin

Yesterday c@ntus and the fluffy and arsn and I had a lovely play with kangeroos and crocadillys and also saw big spiders...
twas loads of fun... specially when the fraggle with the cute colours in his hair, had a special package from a bird dropped off on his arm... actually come to think of it both arsn and c@ntus got 'presents' from the birds.. and the fluffly and I got off scott free.... YAY!!!!

beautiful photos and smiles and giggles... *sighs with happiness*

oh and also tonight we are going to infinity for all you special english twirlers that we have taken there!! You'll know the delights that we are going to show the fraggles!!

and btw... the bottles of air are just in case I forget to breathe... tee hee ubblove ubbrollsmile
we love the fraggles they are the BESTEST... hug

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

3,492 posts

Posted:
what...or where.... is infinity???

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
this is Infinity

We're leaving for Melburp soon. Flynt is kidnapping us too....

Meh

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
hello again! wave

i had a wonderful time last night. it was lovely meeting and chatting randomly to you both over cheap asain cuisine and VB.

happy travels my friends hug

3,638 posts

Posted:
thank you muchly too - more when we have the time. NZ is loverly as you said and we are having much fun in Home of Poi! biggrin

Page: