• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Page: 1...345
licklefairygirl (aka smallgirl)

Total posts: 20
Posted:on saturday afternoon i saw an arty program on bbc 2 and it was imagery describing the planets (you know the classical music pieces) and they showed footage from burning man and lots of happy spinners

well it made me happy four five minutes anyway.................. didn't spot eva either frown

Yakumo
Yakumo

veteran
Total posts: 1237
Posted:Looks like there's a little bit of wire wool in this upcoming movie, no surprises after the flaming nunchaku in Mad Max, they love putting such things in post apocalyptic movies.

http://ve3d.ign.com/videos/play/22529/Super-NES/Doomsday-Warrior

about 10 seconds from the end, after the car, there's a brief flash, could be flaming rope dart, or just one poi, or the beginning of more.

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

the_mods_stole_my_name
the_mods_stole_my_name

travelling without moving
Total posts: 1286
Posted:did anybody see that 'the world's got talent' the other night? it was basically clips of the 'britains got talent' format from around the world.

There was a maori looking guy who spun staff, but he soaked the stage in lamp oil first, which, when lit, melted the stage and nearly burned the studio down. Is it any wonder fire performers get a bad name?

Heilige Scheie, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

animatEd
animatEd

1 + 1 = 3
Total posts: 3540
Posted:People should watch The Slammer, on day time kids' TV. I wish I could give more of a time and date, but I'm lazy, and can't be bothered to search for it.

So far on there, I've seen Kris Kremo, Matt Hennem, I think the Gandinis have been on there, and Angie, the Hula Hoop girl from the Fat Boy slim video.

It's wicked seeing people you know on the screen smile

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

Birdybop
Birdybop

stranger
Total posts: 8
Posted:There was a taco bell commercial a few months back that had about a half seccond zoomed in realy close on a chick doind a reverse butterfly with fire poi xD

WHAT?!

jakeypoi23
jakeypoi23

stranger
Total posts: 7
Posted:there was this show called the docters i saw and they had poi and other skill toys and they talked about the benefits of skill toys

Knock on the sky and listen to the sound. ~Zen Saying

JaredW
JaredW

enthusiast
Total posts: 375
Posted:I didn't read the entire 7 pages so maybe somebody's already mentioned it, but there is a quick poi shot in Role Models too.

Page: 1...345