Forums > Social Chat > ARRGH! I'm now the mascot

Login/Join to Participate

thorFlaming Lesbian
181 posts

Posted:
Ok. I've always sorta been the mascot of the nerds at college. They named me Thor. and oh yes, I embraced it.

they tell me things aren't the same without me hanging out in the hallways anymore, the place seems empty when I'm not there to gather a crowd.

so, i go to this concert last night, put on by my journalist friends, and nobody's there.

it's supposed to be a reggae concert, but the band sucked, and there were like 5 people who actually paid to get in. so what did my friends do to me?

`hey thor! get up there and swing glowsticks!`

ugh. went to the concert to relax after a harsh 1 hour straight spinning poi practice in the park. all I had were my fire chains (light welded link chain is still pretty danged heavy). so i busted out the chains, a couple of glowsticks on each, swung poi, and got everyone dancing.

i went to sit down, and everyone else did too. they kept telling me to spin to keep the crowd going... and i did.

so after 4 and a half hours of spinning heavy metal chains with glowsticks to the beat of really really bad music, i'm dead.

i leave my sterio to MillineuM, my chains to pounce (because i know she'll find a use for them somehow) and no cody, you can't have my room.

Lights dancing off my skin as chains wrap round it.
Pain is in a little box and I'm so glad I found it.

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
hug
I know the feeling. Jo's big brudder showed me how to use the weights at the gym on sunday
BAD idea. Now i can't move my arms eek

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
Quote:

i leave my chains to pounce (because i know she'll find a use for them somehow)

woo-hoo!!

**giggles**

i'm sorry you feel so beat tho!!! hug hug

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

MillenniuMPLATINUM Member
Hyperloops suck
595 posts

Posted:
*Puts on some Barry White on the stereo and plays with Pounce and her chain*

Thor, you should be tired and give us your stuff more often.

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
ubblol

ya!

ubblol

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**